I went to the Taylor Swift concert instead of watching UFC 227 last night...

I went to a Skynard concert last weekend and missed UFC on Fox. It was a fantastic time, but my buddy who is also a fan told me that Aldo stopped Stephens and I was pretty pissed that I missed Aldo's first stoppage in like half a decade.

Wouldn't do the same for Taylor Swift...

Don’t forget they released the commentary for the avengers digital download

did taylor grow a pair yet

y170aoejff201.png
Bout tree fiddy

I am a fan of Taylor. She is a true A-list celebrity and is better to her fans than possibly any celebrity I've ever known. My music style consists of 50s-80s rock and classic country like Hank, Johnny Horton and Marty Robbins. Her music is not something I'd typically enjoy, but it is catchy and I like to support people like her.

Would go to a concert, but I am 30 and it would look weird as hell if I went alone or took a buddy. I'd have to bring a special lady friend or my nieces or something and pretend I'm only there to let them have a good time.

"Bro you're totally so gay for going to a Taylor Swift concert. You should have stayed home and watch shredded sweaty half naked men grapple each other instead"
Having a girlfriend is so gay

I don’t get it. Was Taylor Swift fighting somebody????

I went to an actual music festival instead of a Gaylor Swift concert and got turnt up then re-watched the UFC at 5 in the morning.

Sounds kinda gay..I could see TS pumping his hands and singing along

Why people think she is beautiful is beyong me. She is just like any random American girl. Absolutely nothing special about her. There are thousands and thousands of girls prettier than her.

Last edited:
Casual detected.

I'm starting to understand I'm not the target audience for UFC any more. Makes sense the next PPV has 3 wmma fights on it now. I'm happy for you gays

Did TS think it was ok to admit to this because Luke Rockhold goes to Taylor Swift concerts?
Rumour going around is Rockhold actually shagged her. At least, if that is true, he had a genuine reason for going to a concert filled with annoying little pre-teen girls.

Said no real man ever

Tay weezie! Wayyta go TS!
You missed a great fight card tho

Back