I watched Nicolas Cage movies for 14 hours straight, and I'm sold

If I had to watch 14 hours of Nic Cage (I wouldn't) and had to watch 7 films it would have to be

Con Air, Face Off, Lord of War, Gone in 60 secs, National Treasure, The Rock, Kick Ass.

He has a fantastic resume if you ignore about 75% of his movies.

I think I'd personally go with Leaving Las Vegas, Peggy Sue Got Married, Bangkok Dangerous, Kick Ass, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Kiss of Death and Adaptation.

Sold on what? That he’s an immortal being?

The new movie Mandy does NOT look dope. It looks like it was filmed by David Lynch after he took a baseball bat to the base of his skull and he managed to live for a few months to complete a film.

tenor.gif
I just lol’d so hard at this

He has a fantastic resume if you ignore about 75% of his movies.

I think I'd personally go with Leaving Las Vegas, Peggy Sue Got Married, Bangkok Dangerous, Kick Ass, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Kiss of Death and Adaptation.
I know I’ve seen fast times over 100 times through the years, and can quote a lot of it, but damn for the life of me right now i can’t remeber cage being in there.

I know I’ve seen fast times over 100 times through the years, and can quote a lot of it, but damn for the life of me right now i can’t remeber cage being in there.

nic-cage-fast-times.jpg

14 hours? Why would you do it to yourself?

I've heard mention of him taking shit roles for money but who does he owe money to? Ugly divorce or the taxman?

I liked matchstick men. I bought plastic protectors for my 2 suits, dress shirts, and ties after watching.

The new movie Mandy does NOT look dope. It looks like it was filmed by David Lynch after he took a baseball bat to the base of his skull and he managed to live for a few months to complete a film.

You have just committed two acts of treason.. you mock MANDY and David Lynch..

500 years ago that would have been enough to see you brutalized in a town square .. but in these sedentary times, a E criticism is all you can be punished with ....

HOW DARE YOU.

I really don't know much about it. Care to elaborate?

Just watch this instead and save yourself 13 hours and 50-some minutes:

This video needs updated after Mandy. There is some quality Nic Cage losing his shit moments in that one.

hes good when not overacting (he usually overacts though)

Back