I wasn't sure about Silva trying to KO Bisping at first but not anymore :)

Boohoo, who gives a fuck what fighters say outside of the octagon. Bisbing fought a lot of juiced up monsters in the UFC and got his eye messed up and KO'd. Anderson cheating and lying about using PEDS shows exactly what kind of person he is, doesn't care if he hurts someone really bad just to get an advantage real POS right there.

Look whos crying lmao, gimme those tears that's the life blood of sherdog. I'll really be enjoying this fight when your hero gets murked now hahahahaaa

Wow, it's been ten years since he debuted in the UFC? I remember watching him maul Leben live. I can't believe it's been THAT long.

So TS is calling for Silva to taunt Bisping for most of the fight, not finish him, and run in the last round? That's what happened with the Maia fight. Also, Maia was pretty respectful.

Look whos crying lmao, gimme those tears that's the life blood of sherdog. I'll really be enjoying this fight when your hero gets murked now hahahahaaa
Since when is Bisbing my hero. the only one here hero worshipping is your retarded ass LOL. Blindly deluding yourself into thinking Silva is the epitome of martial arts when he is a known cheater. I'm not going to be mad if Bisbing loses but I bet you will go on a psychotic rant if Anderson gets KO'd without his PEDs eheh.

Since when is Bisbing my hero. the only one here hero worshipping is your retarded ass LOL. Blindly deluding yourself into thinking Silva is the epitome of martial arts when he is a known cheater. I'm not going to be mad if Bisbing loses but I bet you will go on a psychotic rant if Anderson gets KO'd without his PEDs eheh.

Man reading comprehension has owned you son. I don't even like Anderson lmao. Keep it up, show us just how stupid you really are. Now I see why you like Bisping so much

Boohoo, who gives a fuck what fighters say outside of the octagon. Bisbing fought a lot of juiced up monsters in the UFC and got his eye messed up and KO'd. Anderson cheating and lying about using PEDS shows exactly what kind of person he is, doesn't care if he hurts someone really bad just to get an advantage real POS right there.

Psst...your vagina is showing

So TS is calling for Silva to taunt Bisping for most of the fight, not finish him, and run in the last round? That's what happened with the Maia fight. Also, Maia was pretty respectful.

yah he sure showed him by punching him in the thigh a bit

Damn taunting and thigh punches must hurt a lot more than I thought...

Think he had a broken nose too.

demianmaiax-large.jpg

Demian Maia said the Silva fight was the first time he ever felt completely defeated during a fight. Helpless.

I anticipate Michael Bisping will understand this feeling by the end of the second round.

COngrats bro!! Your hero won!! Wooohooooo

Wasn't a fluke either I had it scored exactly the same.

Back