I wasn't sure about Silva trying to KO Bisping at first but not anymore :)

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Imagine how Silva is react after what he did to Maia for saying he would take one of his limbs home along with Belfort and Sonnen. Silva is all about respect and hates shit talkers and being disrespected.

Definitely a lot more interested in this fight now. :D

Hopefully Anderson wins in spectacular fashion so the fans can get what they want most, Silva/Diaz II.

Fuck Silva and his phoney BS, I love the guy but Sonnen was right about his hypocrisy.

Fuck Silva and his phoney BS, I love the guy but Sonnen was right about his hypocrisy.

What about Bisping? Talks shit about Silva then gets offended when he doesn't want to shake his hand?

Says he's just hyping the fight and doesn't want Silva to hate him or anything then bashes him even worse at the weigh in. :D

What about Bisping? Talks shit about Silva then gets offended when he doesn't want to shake his hand?

Says he's just hyping the fight and doesn't want Silva to hate him or anything then bashes him even worse at the weigh in. :D

Pretty much, Bispings taunts know no boundaries. He is about as classless as they come

Bisping spoke the truth.
A slap in the face for Anderson who's used to lying.

Hopefully Anderson wins in spectacular fashion so the fans can get what they want most, Silva/Diaz II.
giphy.gif

Bisping thinks the world supports him, he comes across as so self important its disgusting. Its pretty funny how he keeps looking to see if he has affected Silva and Silva gives responses that are respectful.

And what's with the fighters emulating Conor? Ugh. Please don't. One is bad enough.

Pretty much, Bispings taunts know no boundaries. He is about as classless as they come
How is it classless to state facts. Is it not true that Silva abused steroids coming off his injury?

Bisping thinks the world supports him, he comes across as so self important its disgusting. Its pretty funny how he keeps looking to see if he has affected Silva and Silva gives responses that are respectful.

And what's with the fighters emulating Conor? Ugh. Please don't. One is bad enough.

Bisping isn't emulating anybody, he's been doing this since Conor was in his father's nut sack.

I feel like Anderson Silva is back. The old Anderson silva is back ladies and gentleman. Anderson by tko knees tomorrow.

Yeah cause Silva is the definition of class inside the octagon LOL. Give me a break, in the legs.

Never said that either if you read my post. The question was asked whether Anderson would be more inclined to go for a KO now that Bisping has talked even more shit then usual and I answered from knowing Andersons past history a resounding yes. If you think Bisping was classy in his responses at the weigh in then I feel sorry for you. He is known as someone who runs his mouth rampantly, some people like that others don't. Maybe he's not like that IRL I don't know, maybe it's all a bullshit guise to sell fights but regardless all I know is his public persona is that of a classless jackass

I feel like Anderson Silva is back. The old Anderson silva is back ladies and gentleman. Anderson by tko knees tomorrow.

Old Anderson Silva indeed, look at that grey beard.

Never said that either if you read my post. The question was asked whether Anderson would be more inclined to go for a KO now that Bisping has talked even more shit then usual and I answered from knowing Andersons past history a resounding yes. If you think Bisping was classy in his responses at the weigh in then I feel sorry for you. He is known as someone who runs his mouth rampantly, some people like that others don't. Maybe he's not like that IRL I don't know, maybe it's all a bullshit guise to sell fights but regardless all I know is his public persona is that of a classless jackass
Boohoo, who gives a fuck what fighters say outside of the octagon. Bisbing fought a lot of juiced up monsters in the UFC and got his eye messed up and KO'd. Anderson cheating and lying about using PEDS shows exactly what kind of person he is, doesn't care if he hurts someone really bad just to get an advantage real POS right there.

Back