i was worried bisping was gonna die

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by in the liver, Feb 28, 2016.

1. in the liver

in the liver Slam Belt

all this talk of getting a concussion when you already have one...he was done when he got hit with that knee, you could see he was gone. but the round was already over so he got a chance to come out again. i dont really have a lot of faith in bispings chin, and i thought for sure he was gonna get KO'd...again. sure enough anderson kicked him in the face and messed him up...eesh

i was sitting there thinking "is this gonna be the first octagon death?"

i kinda feel like herb dean and the drs failed bisping there, this is one of those fights that decide whether you use a spoon or a sippy cup in the retirement home

2. Jay philips

Jay philips Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

If he had suffered a level 3 concussion he would have went stiff as his muscles contact and Herb Dean would have stopped it, he got knocked silly is all, got his nose busted up and some lacerations no big deal just a day at work for those guys. Go watch his fight with Dan Henderson if you want to know what a true knock out/ level 3 concussion looks like.

3. Chules

Chules @UVEE'S BESTIE

He was fine. Calm down.

Took a kick flush to the chin later too

4. Rav7n

Rav7n Black Belt

He beat the best, and even got stiched up and was articulate in the posr fight presser..

give the man some credit and respect, i think unlike some Mike bisping may now have actually earned the due respect..