I was watching CNN Young Conservatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProdigyOfZen

Orange Belt
Reaction score
So I am watching CNN special on Young Conservatives and they were interviewing the girl who poised (POSED) as a prostitute to infiltrate the ACORN group. If you don't remember this from Sept 09 they went to an ACORN office trying to set up a brothel and bring illegals in from central america to work and the ACORN group was all about helping them. They wanted to help them circumvent the police and taxes etc.

Anyway I know this will turn into a political thread but lets try not to let it do that. The girl who poised (POSED) as a prostitute was being interviewed and the lady asked her "what makes you do what you do?"

and she goes; God, Country and Jiu Jitsu!!! haha i thought it was hilarious and pretty cool she mentioned BJJ!!

Thats all! flame away!

edited because I was typing fast and put POISED twice instead of POSED and got called out by the english police.

Last edited:
So I am watching CNN special on Young Conservatives and they were interviewing the girl who poised as a prostitute to infiltrate the ACORN group. If you don't remember this from Sept 09 they went to an ACORN office trying to set up a brothel and bring illegals in from central america to work and the ACORN group was all about helping them. They wanted to help them circumvent the police and taxes etc.

Anyway I know this will turn into a political thread but lets try not to let it do that. The girl who poised as a prostitute was being interviewed and the lady asked her "what makes you do what you do?"

and she goes; God, Country and Jiu Jitsu!!! haha i thought it was hilarious and pretty cool she mentioned BJJ!!

Thats all! flame away!

Poised? How do you poise as/for something? You wrote it, not once, but twice.

Poised? How do you poise as/for something? You wrote it, not once, but twice.

Oh christ really man? Are we in english class? You are really going to knock me for writing poised instead of posed? My BAD POSED! for christ's sake people need to get off their high horse.

Now let me spend the rest of my night going through ALL your POSTS so that I can pick out all your selling (spelling) errors. Yea my keyboard is retarded and even when I push on keys it skips over them! hahaha

GTFO

Last edited:
she trains bjj some place in florida, forget where but this was brought up a few months ago.

Just in case anyone missed it that video was proven to be BS.

She goes to Planned Parenthood offices, pretends to be underaged, pregnant by an older man, captures them on tape giving advice on getting an abortion. People lose their jobs. But hey, at least she shares my interest in BJJ

She should be stripped of her rank for participating in illegal acts.

No, I'm not. I'm further to the left.
:p

I'm a psycho teabagger libertarian clinging to my guns and religion. HAHAHA. This is what we get when we mix BJJ and politics. At least thru BJJ and MMA we call all get along. :D

I'm an anti-activist activist.

I'm a psycho teabagger libertarian clinging to my guns and religion. HAHAHA. This is what we get when we mix BJJ and politics. At least thru BJJ and MMA we call all get along. :D

Grappling is the great equalizer. It transcends politics.
One of my favorite training partners is a Republican ex-Marine. I haven't seen him lately though. He was a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back