I was there live last night

Definitely. I wonder if that's why pro wrestling has such big, obvious movements and gestures; it probably evolved bedire people were watching it on tv, so audiences needed big, exaggerated movements to be able to interpret the action from a distance.

<40><40><40>

I was at UFC 107, and booed the HELL out of Jon Fitch. Also Johny Hendricks, as he looked terrible. I have to say that Mir vs Kongo was impressive, tho. You could hear a loud bang when Mir dropped him.

And I also blame it on the beer.

Ha! Yeah, the beer and the booing can get the best of us.

"Stop wrestling and just let him bang, Fitch!!!"

Great post. I like threads like these. I've never been to a fight and it's good to hear about someones experience. Thanks.

I am happy you had a nice time man!. how much were the seats?. And yeah I always have to look at the big screen too when I been to events.. unless your right up very close

Great post. I like threads like these. I've never been to a fight and it's good to hear about someones experience. Thanks.

Thanks man! Yeah it's good fun to go to one once in a while. It's pretty easy to meet some fighters if you hang around afterwards too.

I am happy you had a nice time man!. how much were the seats?. And yeah I always have to look at the big screen too when I been to events.. unless your right up very close

Seats were $125 plus fees and taxes, so a little under $150. The two rows in front of us were like $250, and front row in our section was I believe $450.

I've payed the same in the past for much shittier seats, so I was happy about that.

Could you hear Knight talking all that shit in his fight? If so, were you offended by him calling his opponent "boy"?

-Had a very awkward handshake with Joe Rogan as he was heading out; his thumb poked my palm. Right before that I think he was explaining to another fan that he couldn't stick around to take a photo with them cause if he did he'd have to take a photo with everyone, or something like that.

silly boy, this means he wants to sex you up

I'm glad this guy had an uneventful night. image.jpeg

Buffer and crew

image.jpeg

Godofredo Pepey and Daren Elkinsimage.jpeg

It's good you weren't there dead.

REX_weekend_at_bernies_kab_140129_16x9_992.jpg

-The music in between fights got me pumped up.

-The Wineland and Herrig fights were super exciting.

-I had good seats, but still had to look at the screen anytime it went to the ground.

-Dissappointed about Holly's performance, and I'm not that excited about Shevchenko TBH.

-Tried to take a photo with Rashad; we posed, but the fuckin camera didn't work.

-Had a very awkward handshake with Joe Rogan as he was heading out; his thumb poked my palm. Right before that I think he was explaining to another fan that he couldn't stick around to take a photo with them cause if he did he'd have to take a photo with everyone, or something like that.

-Shook Matt Hughes' hand after the fights; the guy looked so happy to see the fans. Literally had the same gleeful smile on his face as he did after he beat BJ. It was a good moment.

Here's Francis Ngannou walking out:

View attachment 122739

Thanks for reading Sherbros!

What's next for Holly, and what's next for Shevchenko?

I could go with Holly vs Zingano and Shevchenko vs Peña. I agree with Nunes; Shevchenko should get another win before getting a title shot.[/QUO

Yeah, I was at EBI 4 and Rogan stopped to greet a fan and it turned into a mad house pretty quickly. People just swarm in with their cameras. It looks like it would be awesome to be famous for about ten minutes, then it would be like,"fuck that shit."

Could you hear Knight talking all that shit in his fight? If so, were you offended by him calling his opponent "boy"?

Nah, I missed that one. Got there at the start of Kamaru Usman vs Alexander Yakovlev.

So no, I was't offended. Was he being a big fat racist?

It's fun to be there live. Just a different vibe than watching at home.
Watching at home kicks ass too! War MMA

Why Shev vs. Tate? Either Holm vs. Zingano or Zingano vs. Tate II.

Good point. Tate is already booked with pillow right now.

Shevchenko vs Peña next then? I might call that one for Peña. Superior ground game I think.

Back