I Was Rooting For Chandler This Whole Time

Those wouldnbt be considered injuries. That kind of shit goes away. Fighters will fight through a headache or migraine if they can get cleared. Hell they probably wont even bring that shit to the doctor's attention. Who pulls out of a fight for that?
Apparently you have never suffered from severe migraines. They are no joke. Its a moot point because no fighters seem to have ever admitted to having one, and its actually kinda amazing considering the weight cuts and dehydration these fighters bring on themselves.

Apparently you have never suffered from severe migraines. They are no joke. Its a mute point because no fighters seem to have ever admitted to having one, and its actually kinda amazing considering the weight cuts and dehydration these fighters bring on themselves.
I'd imagine most people who have chronic migraines dont fight for a living

Lets just end this arguement. Im bored.
200.gif

Looks like Doug Funnie when he had them moon shoes

Until he walked on stage looking like some 14 year old in those oversized douchebag sneakers

batBj6Z.jpg

QZq4OkV.jpg

tenor.gif
Because of his shoes? I thought you had to be at least 13 to make an account here.

I will never EVER understand the ridiculous interest in shithouse shoes like that
There’s plenty of shoes I don’t like, but when someone throws an outfit together, it works. I may not like the shoe but I get it to a certain extent.

why somebody would buy these fuckin atrocities which look like fuckin moon boots is mind boggling.

He's a manlet unlike us Sherdoggers who are all over 6'4''. Give him a break for wearing some platform shoes to gain a couple of inches in height

This is easily the most played out “joke” on here.

guaranteed this is TS’s style:
8d8f4d4d4a5746910a77e9ec5807d1f115f8bc15c9d76da09bc80c6f82eeef3b_1.jpg
These shoes are amazing when you get to a point where you dgaf about your look or you have wide feet.

They are inexpensive and are well built.

A few more years and I'll get these bad boys

Nothing wrong with his shoes. Still rooting for Chandler.

Back