I Was Rooting For Chandler This Whole Time

guaranteed this is TS’s style:
8d8f4d4d4a5746910a77e9ec5807d1f115f8bc15c9d76da09bc80c6f82eeef3b_1.jpg

The bottom left ones look good

Dudes a clown. I like his fighting style, but just cant root for the guy due to his antics.
I was Tony fan until the tripwire incident then I completely gave up on him after turning down Holloway, an interim title, and a guaranteed shot at Khabib for the ghost of Pettis.

I was Tony fan until the tripwire incident then I completely gave up on him after turning down Holloway, an interim title, and a guaranteed shot at Khabib for the ghost of Pettis.
I still wonder how bad was he injured from that. So close to a fight, I would think the UFC would have doctors make sure he wasn't milking it to get payed for not fighting.

I still wonder how bad was he injured from that. So close to a fight, I would think the UFC would have doctors make sure he wasn't milking it to get payed for not fighting.
And he was fighting a 9 months later. Really does make you think what happened. Most ACL injuries I've seen usually took 9 months just to do authorized activity. Is it Tony exaggerating his injury or does Tony really have Wolverine's healing ability?

And he was fighting a 9 months later. Really does make you think what happened. Most ACL injuries I've seen usually took 9 months just to do authorized activity. Is it Tony exaggerating his injury or does Tony really have Wolverine's healing ability?
The Irony for me is i think Tony would have won that fight if he really was milking it. But we will never know i guess.

I think he's going to win.

He seems on a path,
And it's happened so quick (as in, 1 fight in UFC only),
It just seems like his/the destiny which will play out.

But, of course all of that might be totally wrong and horsehit, who the fuck knows really.
But I'll be a little on Michael.

Of course they would have one of their own doctors look at this. They dont just take their word for it.

Of course they would have one of their own doctors look at this. They dont just take their word for it.
I used a bad choice of words. I know UFC has their own Doctors look at fighters especially right before a fight or after. But i wonder if the Injury is something they can verify. Kinda like saying you have a headache. How can someone prove otherwise?

I used a bad choice of words. I know UFC has their own Doctors look at fighters especially right before a fight or after. But i wonder if the Injury is something they can verify. Kinda like saying you have a headache. How can someone prove otherwise?
If a fighter says that they are injured so they have to pull out of a fight,they always send someone to check them out. They have to see the severity of the problem. They cant just trust them at their word.

Someone might say well I took a bad fall and rolled my ankle,but really they have no head.

"listen in two months ill be fine"

If a fighter says that they are injured so they have to pull out of a fight,they always send someone to check them out. They have to see the severity of the problem. They cant just trust them at their word.

Someone might say well I took a bad fall and rolled my ankle,but really they have no head.

"listen in two months ill be fine"
Did you even read my post?

I dont know what else to say. A doctor will verify it. How hard is that to understand?
You completely went over my point that some injuries can't be verfied, like a simple headache or Migraine. Those can be brutal, and brought on by weight cutting/dehydration.

You completely went over my point that some injuries can't be verfied, like a simple headache or Migraine. Those can be brutal, and brought on by weight cutting/dehydration.
Those wouldnbt be considered injuries. That kind of shit goes away. Fighters will fight through a headache or migraine if they can get cleared. Hell they probably wont even bring that shit to the doctor's attention. Who pulls out of a fight for that?

Back