I was right Stipe has the best chance at dethroning Francis...

Uhh.. Blinking when someone punches you in the face isn't getting rocked. He does need to work on that. EYES WIDE! SEE EVERYTHING FRANCIS! LETS GOOOOOOOOO

If he got him on the tip of the chin who knows. Woulda shoulda coulda and all that

derrick-lewis-francis-ngannou-ufc-226-6.jpg

https://youtube.com/shorts/_jUoDc_bYNQ?feature=share

He did stun Francis but was too beat up to follow and he got finished! War Stipe!

OMG r u kidding me listen stipe didnt just get out powered he got out TECHNIQUED in everything single way stipe tried failed Francis even won the grappling threw him around like a ragdoll then king konging his skull stipe couldnt even land a punch that y francis got so overconfident it was like a man vs a boy i honestly feel he could have KO thrashed him under 30 seconds if he really wanted to but Francis played safe

There is no way Stipe hurts and finishes him. He when younger and stronger had a gassed vulnerable Francis in every sort of position and completely tee’d off on Francis for at least four whole rounds but was never close to finishing him. Stipe looks pillow fisted tbh.

Francis didn't look hurt at all. He took a punch to the face and felt it. So?

Stipe is the most decorated heavyweight in UFC history. Yes, I think he has the best chance against Ngannou.

Two scary facts though: If Ngannou was stunned, he recovered insanely fast. Also, he barely wound up on that hook, but it still did the job.

and Dustin almost choked Khabob out, whats your point?

Stipe is Ngannou’s bitch now and was treated as such

The whole “StIpE hUrT nGaNnOU!!!” is pure fantasy and cope. He was put out and brutally finished a second after eating that shot

Accept it

Back