I was right, Murray/A.Silva won't happen!

Originally posted by pulpduff
People wouldn't talk shit about Baroni so much if guys like NYBA weren't continually trying to pimp him, and try to work him into every single thread.

This thread was allegedly about Silva V Murray falling through. A guy stating he was working as Anderson's agent for his European dates told us all here on Sherdog (I think in the very same thread the fight was announced here) that Anderson wasn't going to take the fight, and further, that he had chosen to fight in K-1 instead. What do you know.....we have verification of his credibility. He was just a white belt though, so wtf did he know :p

NYBA then takes the opportunity to slam Murray, when it is clear that it is NOT Murray's fault in the least that this isn't coming off. Then he's off to pimp Baroni. It's fucking sickening. Let Baroni's in-ring performance speak for itself already.

Baroni's fans desperately want their guy to be a winner. Baroni's fans desperately want to keep Baroni's name alive on the boards, and keep the fans interested in Baroni. Problem is, he isn't a winner, and fan's lose interest in a loser sooner or later.

It's simple.... all Baroni has to do is "just win baby". When he starts doing that, Dynomint, and NYBA will have plenty of company on his jock. Until then, he'll be treated as a joke...and a bad one at that.

pwned01.jpg

Mocking Trigg won't help you any. I'm still waiting for that source on Lee ducking Baroni.

Originally posted by H-TARGET
Mocking Trigg won't help you any. I'm still waiting for that source on Lee ducking Baroni.

goto mmaweekly and get the premium package, and listen to Baroni's last interview, he calls out both Murray and Tanner because Dana told Phil that a contract was presented to both of them and both turned it down for whatever season, but offcourse tanner signed a few weeks later

Originally posted by nyba037
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4110569#post4110569

. .

During the Gladiator FC, Silva stepped into the ring wearing a Brazilian Top Team t-shirt, however, he guarantees us he is not thinking about any change. 'I like everyone at BTT. Rodrigo 'Minotauro' and Rogerio 'Minotouro' Nogueira are friends of mine. But in the future, if it is interesting to me and to BTT, I don't see any reason why I might not be part of the Brazilian Top Team. But for now, I represent myself and my family' finishes Anderson.

and no better trainors to work with for k-1 or boxing then btt :cool:

goto mmaweekly and get the premium package, and listen to Baroni's last interview, he calls out both Murray and Tanner because Dana told Phil that a contract was presented to both of them and both turned it down for whatever season, but offcourse tanner signed a few weeks later

Its sad if you claim Lee is ducking him because in an interview Baroni claimed Lee didn't sign a contract. I hope Baroni beats Jhun, partly because I don't think Jhun will be able to hang with the top MWs but so Baroni can actually win one and get a shot at Lee!

I think more n more that Lee Murray is turning into a fraud, he was offered Baroni for ufc 48 but declined, then offered Joe Riggs declinded that and stated Joe riggs wasn't a big name yet choose to fight Curtis Stout as if he's a bigger name then Joe Riggs, then he starts saying he wants Andersen Silva to make it look like he's above the ufc m.w.'s and now this fight is off, I don't kmopw man I might be wrong on this but Lee Murray has to fight already and prove me wrong

I'm not so sure about that, because Lee wants to fight for what he's worth and honestly, you can't blame the guy for that. I understand Phil is fighting at a 60% cut of his normal purse, but he's hit a cold streak in terms of wins of late, but he's doing what he has to do. I think Lee just wants to be treated fairly, and when Zuffa asked him to fight Tito for 7/7, that is being unfair considering what Tito gets. If Murray were getting 20/20 and still turned down fights, then yes, I could see calling him a fraud. There is a difference between being greedy and scared, and being a smart businessman (Tito and Lee, respectively).

let's just say that everyone that argued w/me on this thread has been owned

And who is Baroni to be calling out other fighters? With Tanner, he had the first fight as an angle but with Murray, he has nothing to offer as an opponent. Baroni has lost his last 3 fights & his last victory was almost 2 years ago. Baroni doesn't offer anything to a guy who is probably higher in the UFC rankings than him.

let's just say that everyone that argued w/me on this thread has been owned

hahaha you are awesome.

Seriously, if you ever think that maybe it's time to stop acting the way you do, and talking the way you do (on sherdog of course, I obviously don't know you), I want you to always remember that be it positively or negatively, I'm very entertained by your whole persona. Keep it up. Sherdog needs way more characters.

Originally posted by Koulatich FS
hahaha you are awesome.

Seriously, if you ever think that maybe it's time to stop acting the way you do, and talking the way you do (on sherdog of course, I obviously don't know you), I want you to always remember that be it positively or negatively, I'm very entertained by your whole persona. Keep it up. Sherdog needs way more characters.

lol, there's no fun in sherdog if all you do is agree with everyone so you don't get flamed and put up wanderlie silva avatars, god forbid you disagree with someone who has more posts then you and god forbid you stop liking a fighter because they lost a couple of times

lol, there's no fun in sherdog if all you do is agree with everyone so you don't get blamed and put up wanderlie silva avatars, god forbid you disagree with someone who has more posts then you and god forbid is stop liking a fighter because they lost a couple of times

There are only two kinds of respectable posters on this board.

1. People who can thoroughly argue a point in their posts. Who intelligently add to a discussion by creating either another perspective, or explaining a certain point better.

2. The ones that entertain you by either being really funny, or that just have fun with posting and just don't take it to seriously. I mean really, not everyone has to be here to argue who is the best fighter, or who would beat who, there are plenty of good guys around here that are just having fun having somewhere to talk some shit.

I don't agree with a word you say ever, but I understand what you're doing and I love it. Keep it up. I'm still staying in the first group though.

gee I tought i was in group #1 o well i'll surive i guess

Originally posted by Koulatich FS
There are only two kinds of respectable posters on this board.

1. People who can thoroughly argue a point in their posts. Who intelligently add to a discussion by creating either another perspective, or explaining a certain point better.

2. The ones that entertain you by either being really funny, or that just have fun with posting and just don't take it to seriously. I mean really, not everyone has to be here to argue who is the best fighter, or who would beat who, there are plenty of good guys around here that are just having fun having somewhere to talk some shit.

I don't agree with a word you say ever, but I understand what you're doing and I love it. Keep it up. I'm still staying in the first group though.
There are also the posters who are a mixture of the two groups, alternately defending or attacking a premise and sometimes adding on and honestly commenting, giving props or simply saying, "No, I don't agree." It takes all kinds. Even the assholes play a role, they give the mods something to do other than being delighted by the brilliance displayed on the boards.:rolleyes:

Insidefighting is reporting that Muarry vs Silva is still on.

they both was on the weigh in so i think its still on

From what I hear, both are fighting on Saturday!!!!

want to see a war ala Frye/Takayama style!

Back