I was never convinced by Till. I made a breakdown how Colby was far more equipped to beat Woodley.

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Till is still very green. Many had Wonderboy beating him too. It's clear as day Till was rushed way too soon.

Till is descent but he's not that great. It blew my mind that you had people saying Till was a better striker then Conor and or could beat Conor lol. Cerrone was the only name opponent he ever out struck cleanly and clearly

And if you simply knew what you were watching and watched footage you would have already known how skill for skill Till (Wonderboy and Woodley too) all aren't in the same universe as Conor when it comes to skill/striking.

Anyway I'm now starting to wonder if the UFC is trying to protect Woodley from Colby or if Woodley is ducking Colbly

Maybe what Colby said about their sparring sessions is true and Woodley knows whats really up.

Colby vs Woodley was always the fight to make.

Btw, Imagine Colby becoming the 170 champ and then a MEGA fight vs 155 champ Conor. Conor would finally have an opponent who could be the biggest and best HEEL he has ever fought. It would be huge. The ultimate good vs bad match up in MMA (Woodley would still be the heel against Conor too)

Congrats to Woodley for beating a green unproven prospect who all of sherdog already had losing to Woodley. Not that impressive. Regardless Woodley's days are numbered. He's not holding to that belt for much longer

Mark my words, after Conor smokes Khabib, if Colby doesnt already beat Woodley, then Conor as the LW champ is going to fight Woodley for the WW title and knock Woodley out in the 2nd to become the first ever 2 time 2 belt simultaneous champ in history while also becoming the first 3 belt disvion champ in UFC history. That would be massive too

Last edited:
LOL everyone coming in after the fact to talk about how they "knew this beforehand" and not posting bet slips. Sherdog is great entertainment!

to think Conor was talking like he was going to take Woodley's belt. Till used one of Conor's combos and got dropped like a sack of potatoes. Right uppercut to left cross.

{<jordan}

LOL everyone coming in after the fact to talk about how they "knew this beforehand" and not posting bet slips. Sherdog is great entertainment!
For one you can go read my posts to see for yourself

I never understood the Till hype.

And lastly, everyone on sherdog was picking Woodley to beat Till. Dont ever try to rewrite history. Woodley won like he was supposed to, over a rookie on the big stage for his first time. Not that big of a deal. And nothing that really deserves any kind of outstanding respect or credit

Last edited:
Are there any normal human beings who like Colby?

Excuse me for my ignorance as I stopped watching mma years ago, but us colby a real name of a fighter? Or is it a nickname? I cant imagine a parent naming their child colby.

Colby would suffer the same fate..

to think Conor was talking like he was going to take Woodley's belt. Till used one of Conor's combos and got dropped like a sack of potatoes. Right uppercut to left cross.

{<jordan}
"One of Conor's combos"

You are a complete newb. Only a newb talks like that. It's no wonder why you can't appreciate Conor. You don't know fighting.

What is "Conor's combo" why don't you explain

Secondly if you actually knew anything about fighting you would know how different fighters have different set ups and have much better defense/offense/more skills, then others who "use the same tactics" MUCH LESS effectively

Its like saying, "that guy countered a right lead therefore he can counter Floyd's right leads"

Tiil isn't in the same universe as Conor

Conor doesnt step in like that and telegraph his intentions a mile away like Till does

Conor is always fienting, mixing up with jabs and leadhand probes, disguising his entries and misdirecting constantly

Conor has a 1000x superior defense and defensive responsibility

Conor also utilises his leadhand to lockdown orthodox fighters and specifically draws out the right hand to counter

Woodley was made to get eaten alive by Conor on the feet

Comparing Till's left and BASIC skill level to Conor's left and Conor's far superior tactics/skill sets is like comparing CM Punk's right hand to Floyd's right hand "bu but both throw a right hand therefore they are of the same skill level"

I can't wait for Conor vs Woodley. Conor would be a huge underdog due to ignorance when in reality Woodley is tailor made for Conor. Conor would make all of sherdog go broke lol

Last edited:
Go to sleep PROlogic... nobody wants to read your bullshit this late at night.

Till is still very green. Many had Wonderboy beating him too. It's clear as day Till was rushed way too soon.

Till is descent but he's not that great. It blew my mind that you had people saying Till was a better striker then Conor and or could beat Conor lol. Cerrone was the only name opponent he ever out struck cleanly and clearly

And if you simply knew what you were watching and watched footage you would have already known how skill for skill Till (Wonderboy and Woodley too) all aren't in the same universe as Conor when it comes to skill/striking.

Anyway I'm now starting to wonder if the UFC is trying to protect Woodley from Colby or if Woodley is ducking Colbly

Maybe what Colby said about their sparring sessions is true and Woodley knows whats really up.

Btw, Imagine Colby becoming the 170 champ and then a MEGA fight vs 155 champ Conor. Conor would finally have an opponent who could be the biggest and best HEEL he has ever fought. It would be huge. The ultimate good vs bad match up in MMA

Congrats to Woodley for beating a green unproven prospect who all of sherdog already had losing to Woodley. Not that impressive. Regardless Woodley's days are numbered. He's not holding to that belt for much longer

Mark my words, after Conor smokes Khabib, if Colby doesnt already beat Woodley, then Conor as the LW champ is going to fight Woodley for the WW title and knock Woodley out in the 2nd to become the first ever 2 time 2 belt simultaneous champ in history while also becoming the first 3 belt disvion champ in UFC history. That would be massive too

Your posts are undoubtedly pro logic.

Show one of your posts saying you favored Tyron before the fight happened. Just one.

Colby would suffer the same fate..
100%

And for people who don't believe me, go read my threads I did on Colby vs Woodley

I was honestly disappointed that Till was stepping in when Till was still green and didn't even look that impressive against Wonderboy

Colby vs Woodley should've been the fight

Till vs Woodley was just the UFC trying to hype up Woodley and or protect Woodley from Colby

Btw, Imagine Colby becoming the 170 champ and then a MEGA fight vs 155 champ Conor. Conor would finally have an opponent who could be the biggest and best HEEL he has ever fought. It would be huge. The ultimate good vs bad match up in MMA

Matchups make fights, I had woodley the favorite by a tiny margin based off the fact he can mix it up better and that when till attacks it’s usually all in a straight line. Saying someone was never that good shows you don’t know what you’re talking about and that you just jump on the anti hype train.

Lol at this Monday morning quarterback.

Didn't read past the thread title

"One of Conor's combos"

You are a complete newb. Only a newb talks like that. It's no wonder why you can't appreciate Conor. You don't know fighting.

What is "Conor's combo" why don't you explain

Secondly if you actually knew anything about fighting you would know how different fighters have different set ups and have much better defense/offense/more skills, then others who "use the same tactics" MUCH LESS effectively

Its like saying, "that guy countered a right lead therefore he can counter Floyd's right leads"

Tiil isn't in the same universe as Conor

Conor doesnt step in like that and telegraph his intentions a mile away like Till does

Conor is always fienting, mixing up with jabs and leadhand probes, disguising his entries and misdirecting constantly

Conor has a 1000x superior defense and defensive responsibility

Conor also utilises his leadhand to lockdown orthodox fighters and specifically draws out the right hand to counter

Woodley was made to get eaten alive by Conor on the feet

Comparing Till's left and BASIC skill level to Conor's left and Conor's far superior tactics/skill sets is like comparing CM Punk's right hand to Floyd's right hand "bu but throw a right hand therefore they are of the same skill level"

I can't wait for Conor vs Woodley. Conor would be a huge underdog due to ignorance when in reality Woodley is tailor made for Conor. Conor would make all of sherdog go broke lol
TLDR

Conor would get starched. Till is just a bigger version of him. USA USA USA

Btw, Imagine Colby becoming the 170 champ and then a MEGA fight vs 155 champ Conor. Conor would finally have an opponent who could be the biggest and best HEEL he has ever fought. It would be huge. The ultimate good vs bad match up in MMA (Woodley would still be the heel against Conor too)

giphy.gif

Colby vs Woodley breakdown

Turns into a whackoff fantasy about Conor winning belts at welterweight

NOlogic folks, give him a hand.

Back