I was going to watch UFC 207 but because of Cain and Werdum

Boyscout5000

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Thank you Cain and Werdum. I don't know which one of you to thank more but it would probably be Werdum since he chose not to fight at all but I hate you both equally.

Dana White please take note; I will not spend my Scene Points on a UFC 207 ticket at the theatre because of these gentlemen.

I want to see Ronda fight but because she chose not to do media at all there is basically no hype; this might be the most unprofessional event we have seen in a while.

this is like the commercial

TheEntitled.jpg

I was going to skip this UFC because of Cain v Werdum but now I'm ordering it.

Well he's changed my mind

I bought it. I don't usually......

But I kind of want to see Ronda lose.

On the other hand, if she wins, I'll give her credit for a successful return.

I once thought I had mono for an entire year, but it turned out I was just really bored.

Haha, yeah right. Who the fuck wanted to see that rematch?

Thank you Cain and Werdum. I don't know which one of you to thank more but it would probably be Werdum since he chose not to fight at all but I hate you both equally.

Dana White please take note; I will not spend my Scene Points on a UFC 207 ticket at the theatre because of these gentlemen.

I want to see Ronda fight but because she chose not to do media at all there is basically no hype; this might be the most unprofessional event we have seen in a while.
just be a pirate like 99% of the forum

Another dumb comment. You're not watching it, we are, so stfu.

I see what you mean. I'm not sure I wanna endure a crowded bar for this. Cruz might get KO'd by a punk and I don't care much for women's belt.

Back