I was browsing old shows and then this video popped up...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was browsing old shows that were huge during my teen years and I remember O.C being hugely popular with everybody. The main actor went to star in gotham as Jim Gordon and then I wondered what happened to others and then this popped up.

It hurts to the point that I really do want to help them. I know its superficial and vain but still, being a good looking person is a gift in life. Its not fair that some do not have it but for those who have it, its like a superpower by the universe that needs to be honored and maintained.

Mischa was very much a pretty girl more than she was sexy or sexual. But still she had that look and had a name behind her in the TV show industry. One thing I need to say is, I do not feel like being overweight is laziness, I think the appeal for delicious foods and drink is hooking people in to a loop.

Sucks to see her go from this:

mar.jpg

marissa.png

To this:

Mischa-Barton.jpg

Cigarettes alcohlo and cocaime diet only works for chicks under 25

Wow, that is a fall

She is not even old. Take cobra kai for example, the actors from the original karate kid, some of them now are in their 60s and 70s and they are in a really good shape. Not saying that should be the gold standard but man I just don't understand how she can let her go like this.

Its not even about shaming but I just want to know what happens that someone can reach that mindset?

Price you gotta pay to the party gods.

Back