I was at the salon today and wow...

Ts needs some gay jesus in his life

yoel-rainbow.jpg

I know how to use no properly as in no heterosexual male gives a shit about accessories and matching pants and shirts. We wear whatever we feel like.
grandpa getting defensive

I went to my salon and was talking to my hairstylist since its getting nice out and I am thinking about highlighting my hair.

Anyway, I was talking to hair and she was saying that I should NEVER marry and that she doesn't want her sons to get married because women today at bat shit crazy and super disloyal.

She sounded like some bitter dude getting rejected by women but at the same time I see these MGTOW/Red Pill groups and while the comment section is a disaster with bitter angry comments. There are many video evidences of sociopathic wives/spouses messing their husbands life's up.

I used to have those feelings but I thought I was having bitterness in my bum soul but I had no idea I was not alone in these feelings of mistrust and lack of propensity for relationships.

it's definitely not all women, but that is the current trend. young women are being taught that it's okay to cheat and lie to boyfriends and husbands because it's somehow empowering. little do these women know that they will eventually become bitter old women who never married and had children because they were too busy screwing guys over to the point where no man will trust them. it's insane what is currently happening to young people.

Imagine how much cooler this story could be if you were in a saloon instead of a salon.

That extra O makes all the difference.

Imagine how much cooler this story could be if you were in a saloon instead of a salon.

That extra O makes all the difference.

TS would get beat up in a saloon unless it was a Gay Nineties Saloon.

it's definitely not all women, but that is the current trend. young women are being taught that it's okay to cheat and lie to boyfriends and husbands because it's somehow empowering. little do these women know that they will eventually become bitter old women who never married and had children because they were too busy screwing guys over to the point where no man will trust them. it's insane what is currently happening to young people.

It's not just an opinion, it has moved into the current 'culture' of young people today.

A year or two ago I heard a popular pop song for the first time at some restaurant. It was a guy R&B singing about how he knows that she/you (the girl/listener) will probably cheat on him and leave some day and he's just honored to contribute to her wants in the meantime and help her on her narcissistic journey. I couldn't believe what I was hearing-- had to triple check what I was hearing to confirm.

I know some people have an aversion to the word cuck, but I feel in instances like this it is more than justified, it's dangerously descriptive. I guess that's why the backlash in the firstplace.

Well, divorce can ruin a mans life permanently.

I am prepping myself for getting highlights for March/April. Like I just got the corners and back cuts and trimmed the top. The idea is to go from spiky hair style and transition to slick back hair.

Do you even know anything about style prepping or are you some goddamn pleb from Wisconsin? <Lmaoo>

These might be the most flamboyantly gay words I've ever seen written.

I bet you no fuck all about accessorizing and match making pants and dress shirts!

Followed closely by these.

Lol at you being a "real man" I bet you no fuck all about accessorizing and match making pants and dress shirts!
I bet you and your man have wonderfully insightful views on the subject.

Fair enough but it seems like its cool for women to cheat and act like a piece of shit. Like it should be celebrated.

It's not just an opinion, it has moved into the current 'culture' of young people today.

A year or two ago I heard a popular pop song for the first time at some restaurant. It was a guy R&B singing about how he knows that she/you (the girl/listener) will probably cheat on him and leave some day and he's just honored to contribute to her wants in the meantime and help her on her narcissistic journey. I couldn't believe what I was hearing-- had to triple check what I was hearing to confirm.

I know some people have an aversion to the word cuck, but I feel in instances like this it is more than justified, it's dangerously descriptive. I guess that's why the backlash in the firstplace.

What song is this?

P.S: By all highlights I meant frosted tips:

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F520813%2F19541288-5e95-47bf-959a-b253038520b9.jpg

Back