I was a fool and now I'm angry

FOUR MONTHS!?!? Dude, most women will give you less than four weeks to get in their pants, then it's friend zone and a new search for a bf.
Your dating strategy became obsolete sometime around 1930.

TS you sound like you are way over strategizing and missing the forest for the trees. My notes in no real order:

1) you seem to be way to invested for something that looks very casual from the outside. You haven't known each other all that long or been all that intimate. So why so much emotion and stress?

2) all signs seem to point to you being friend-zoned with flirting privileges

3) why all the worry about game and the proper approach etc? If it takes that much effort to get into a relationship then I question how good the match is in the first place. You have the opportunity for regular contact right? If you show who you are (and that happens to be a good person) and the attraction is there on her end, the girl will come to you naturally. Otherwise, even if you are short term successful, things will fall apart when she meets someone more on her wavelength.

Game is for one night stands. Even the dude who wrote that book admitted it isn't useful for long term relationships, which it sounds like is what you ultimately want.

(and why are you so fixated on just this one girl who you haven't even slept with yet?)
Game isn't just for one night stands.

Game is for those first 2-3 interactions with a girl that help you get into a romantic relationship.

You go on 3+ dates with a girl and don't make any moves, any intent, you are basically just her friend. Heck, maybe even after the first 2 dates.

Game is intent to be lovers, not friends. Without intent there is no game, it's just a friendship.

My advice to the TS, is to move on, meet new people and don't pursue contact with this chick. You don't want her as a friend, so stop acting like it. If she reaches out to youand wants to hang out, hang out, just you two and make a move! Man to woman. Lover vibe, not friendship vibe.

Watch some Jason Capital/Todd Valentine on YouTube. Research some shit.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Help me sherdog

holy shit, that might be the funniest thing i've ever seen on sherdog. and i've been here for almost ten years. wish i could have this at my disposal whenever i'm feeling down.

Lol. Just smash her on friday then just leave her without a trace.
I use to do this all the time. Just bail out and avoid her and all related parties for 30 days. Then reappear seemingly oblivious to what happened. Use with caution.

Just ignore her dude. If she presses you just say I found out about your fuckfest with the other guy now fuck off. Don't try to fuck her friend and make a scene. If anything it might backfire and the friend might tell her friend. Just learn for this experience and trust your instinct in the future.

I know it may be a bitter pill to swallow but it happens. In the future you'll look back on this and realize you learned a lesson and pressing the matter would have made you look desperate.

I like your reasoning.

Essentially, I think keeping ones cool is the most important thing. Now, I'm obviously not cool at all but she doesn't have to know that. Does a cool person go to the salsa thing and just chill or do the cool person do something else that is important for him and play the long game?

I'd say the cool guy allows himself to have fun and learn at the same time. Have a few drinks. Dance with beautiful salsa women. All while being able to see what she's up to. Why not work and play at the same time? If you do t go you're gonna be wondering about it in the back of your head anyways.

"Percieved confidence" ha i like that. You are a fake it till you make it kinda guy.

Youre young, girls are hoes. You have to just dominante them period. And give no fucks. Show them you dont give a fuck, and that you can careless if shes in your life or not. Eiher she will come or she wont. Move on

Grab her by the fucking hip in front of all those salsa guys or whatever. Pull her into you, look her into the eyes. Cmon man, alpha up.

Basically you enjoyed fucking around while also falling for her and now feel like a fool. Eh.....pot meet kettle? I feel you dude, I have (and continue to) run into the same traps. You simply got bit on the other end of what your normal relationships are. Unless you literally (and I mean literally) tell a woman that you are only there for sex, she is making emotional attachment in the same way you did with this chick. This time the shoe is on the other foot. I say fuck her friend. If this chick is really into you she'll come back. If not, then at least you got to fuck her friend, and you'll be able to swear off salsa dancing for life.

Didn't the exact same shit happen in a Ben Stiller movie?

If you still want to pursue her, I say try what I (unintentionally) did. There's a cute girl at work who has a man already (lets call her mandy), I asked her out before knowing, got turned down because of the bf, but we stayed good friends.

Anyway, of course I'm still attracted to her, but I try not to make it too obvious, recently I said fuck it and just gave up that I was ever gonna be with her, so I just treated her like any other one of my regular close friends, talked shit to her, messed with her and stuff. For whatever reason she was real receptive to that, had her laughing all day and it went on for like 3 days where it seemed like she got really attracted to me.

Anyways here's what happened, there's another girl I was just talking to at work, I don't remember if it was slightly flirty or anything, but turns out Mandy saw us talking, got jealous and comes up, stands right next to me and puts her hand on the counter right next to where I was leaning mine, as if sending a message that I was hers. She got fucking territorial, lol.

Anyways, point of the story is, just treat her like any of your other friends and don't give a shit about making her your gf or smashing or whatever, chances are she might wonder wtf happened and become more attracted to you and seek you out. It's worth a shot anyway.

@ TS

You dropped the ball. You acted beta. Someone took their dock out and smashed your little innocent " cherish.

Look, female nature can be ruthless but so is nature. It will crush and destroy in order to accomplish what is needed. If you don't I'll the trigger I will. Some dude will.

Drop her. Cut all contact. If she hits you up suggest that she intro you to her hit friends. She does cool. If not #next her.

In future be up in her space. Secs away from taking it out. Call her bluff. She either starts choking up on d or slaps you stupid. Regardless you make a move.

What you did was act like a little girl and bitch. You won't like hearing it but basically showed her she can have her cake you at her beck and call × she can get skull fucked by Mr salsa.

Women are not innocent. They like d. Somebody will smash. Grow a pair lose your skirt and act like a man with actual testosterone.

I have a dick. I like women. I am putting it out there. A girl bites or doesn't. I repeat again and again with lots of girls. She ain't special. I suggest you do the same. Lose cynicism. It's female nature. It can be ruthless or beautiful. See it as it is. Not how you want to see it.

Women want a winner. Be that man or she finds one.

Game isn't just for one night stands.

Game is for those first 2-3 interactions with a girl that help you get into a romantic relationship.

You go on 3+ dates with a girl and don't make any moves, any intent, you are basically just her friend. Heck, maybe even after the first 2 dates.

Game is intent to be lovers, not friends. Without intent there is no game, it's just a friendship.

OK, I should have said "short term sexual relationship" instead of ONS. But I disagree that game helps you get into romantic relationships. I don't think that you can tell right off the bat that you even *want* a romantic relationship and by the time you do, some kind of relationship dynamic has already been established.

On the other hand, you can tell at first sight whether or not you want to pursue a *sexual* relationship and game is just fine for that.

It could be that we have subtly different understandings of what the word game means, or it could be morphing over time etc.

If you guys never clearly talked about entering a monogamous relationship, then she did nothing wrong. "Signals" are open to interpretation and even if she did "fall in love" that doesn't mean she's not attracted to other people. Maybe she was getting dick from the other dude because you weren't making moves fast enough.

I send signals all the time to girls and I'm not faking it because I really do like them. But I still fuck other chicks. Doesn't mean I like the other girls less.
This

Talking about months of flirting......
Did you, errr, do anything? You mention touchy touchy, but you never mentioned anything actually happening. Like a kiss? Makeout session? Anything?
Girls are touchy touchy with a shitload of guy and girl friends and it does not always mean anything. That's why you bust a move on em early to know where you stand.

For all we know, she might have thought of you as that "not quite Gay" sensitive buddy she can talk to and get to watch 90's romcoms with her.

OK, I should have said "short term sexual relationship" instead of ONS. But I disagree that game helps you get into romantic relationships. I don't think that you can tell right off the bat that you even *want* a romantic relationship and by the time you do, some kind of relationship dynamic has already been established.

On the other hand, you can tell at first sight whether or not you want to pursue a *sexual* relationship and game is just fine for that.

It could be that we have subtly different understandings of what the word game means, or it could be morphing over time etc.
Game helps you separate a friendship vibe from lover vibe.

If you want to have a romantic relationship with a women, you need to be putting out a lover vibe as soon as possible.

A little update. Im on my Phone so will do this short. Essentielly I went home without telling here. My friend told her and at once she started writing me and I responded very cold. She also started drowling all over my insta. It is funny, and sad, how women react to being out in The cold. Anyway, I had a good time just with my family and childhood friends and went on hikes etc. I even made a longbow followed how to make a longbow guide on Youtube. I also fucked my ex
That helped too. Now, i'm back and have hanged out with her and out crew. She seeks physical contact all the time but I don't give her anything. I'm being fun, game her and give off "I don't need you aura" and it makes her crazy. We even went dancing and i had alot of fun with serveral nice girls. I have also been on a little fuck spree since I got back. One yesterday and now another one is snoring right next too me in bed. We fucked and then she said "I might snor a little". Apparently a little is like a fucking oil tanker. So, I'm okay thanks to some hikes and tinderfucks.

This snoring bitches is just too much. I will just play overwatch until she wakeds up and GTFO.

Back