I was a fool and now I'm angry

It was four months it doesn't matter at all in the least. You young guys have to bounce back from these months long bullshit "relationships" you dated it didn't work out. Oh well. You had some fun but down the line you won't remember it at all. Go get laid. No end of relationship is thread worthy if you have less than a year in.
I was the same, if not worse, when I was younger but TS reaction to this is pretty funny. I’m sure he’ll laugh about it after he sobers up.

If a woman made the same post about how “men are the same” because the guy she was seeing fucked another chick before they were in a relationship, I’m sure most of the guys here would be commenting on how women are stupid and emotional.

It was four months it doesn't matter at all in the least. You young guys have to bounce back from these months long bullshit "relationships" you dated it didn't work out. Oh well. You had some fun but down the line you won't remember it at all. Go get laid. No end of relationship is thread worthy if you have less than a year in.

We didn't even date - in a way. And yes you are right. I rarely got emotional involved with women, very rarely. Mostly I just dance salsa. But the way she acted before, during and after she was salsa dancing with this dude is wrong in my opinion. But I take full responsibility for this. But know I don't know what to do.

I was the same, if not worse, when I was younger but TS reaction to this is pretty funny. I’m sure he’ll laugh about it after he sobers up.

If a woman made the same post about how “men are the same” because the guy she was seeing fucked another chick before they were in a relationship, I’m sure most of the guys here would be commenting on how women are stupid and emotional.

yeah maybe.

and yeah that last thing is correct.

yeah, I think you might be right.,,

I'm a terrible dancer, I even made a thread about it. So yeah a big advantage on his part. At the same time I'm pretty good at "Out-alpha" people in person(which I never do) or atleast show for her that I'm cooler. Hopefully he is not a Luke Rockhold type character with superior hip movement.

They asked you to go to the dance right?

You cant say no after being asked.

You say no then you are pretty much saying to that other guy that you are to much of a beta to stand up like a man would

I think you go to the dance and get drunk and have a good time

not all women are the same

lots of men and women cheat, some don't

when I matured I realized I had overlooked good women my entire life

Dude, she still has a pussy and needs the D one way or another. Don't be fooled by the sweet girl vibe.

Last edited:
it might not have any ramifications but can you really take that chance ?

TS seems to really like the girl

If TS feels like going, I don't want to talk him out of it.

But if he really likes her, and is worried about taking chances... What's to be gained by going to this event where, if she shows up with this guy she is already sleeping with, the evening is spent doing the very activity with which he seduced her and at which he excels?

Salsa man is the incumbent. She has already broken the seal with him, so TS is going to have to spit some real game to scoop her away from him on this particular evening.

So then TS is in the very possible scenario of her dancing with this guy all night, maybe making out with him, maybe going home with him, and he has to keep his cool and stay dignified and stay charming, all while apparently invested enough in this girl that he was worried that NOT attending this thing might be a misstep.

He's not going to fight the guy, and he's not going to out-salsa the guy, and she might be too busy grinding with this other guy to even notice TS' charms or how much all the other ladies like him.

I just view it as though this girl were sleeping with some guy with a magnificent voice that she met because she really loves singing. What's the last setting in which I would want to be with this girl and guy (if I were interested in the girl)? Karaoke.

But TS also seems like a cool enough guy. I'm sure he can handle it.

Dance off.

How the spinning shit kicks did we get to page 2 before someone suggested this?

The stars have aligned, you have the first chance to have a dance off that actually makes perfect sense. You need to combat the power of his hips with the power of yours'. That's straight fuck-power. When ladies see that, they see the essence, the rhythm and natural beauty of the fuck-power.

Get wasted, approach him at work and record it for her. You need to win her heart from this man, not fault her for feeling something for you while with him. She felt that fuck-power. Now unleash it.

Or you can challenge her to a naked tickle fight "with D's and V's in play" and just gauge where she stands from her reaction. Never fails.

AGAIN, I'll give the same advice I always give in these types of threads-fuck her Mom, seriously.

Sorry to say, but you're just an option to her. Probably not even high on her list.

Your best chance is to treat her like she ain't shit. Like she's about as unique and important as a copper penny - which she is. Thirst is a turn off to women.

If that doesn't work, forget it altogether and move on. It's not worth wasting your time, nor is it good for the rest of the world for you to boost her unwarranted ego.

How did you find out about the salsa guy, and the terms she uses for fucking him?

Otherwise I like where you're head's at for your coping strategies lol.

And that monkey gif is bomb.

You say no then you are pretty much saying to that other guy that you are to much of a beta to stand up like a man would

Yeah, they asked yesterday or so and I said yes. And to be I don't know if this guy will be there.

We were actually going to meet up all tomorrow for a lunch type event. As I see it I have a few options: 1. Get the fuck out now in the morning and ignore the lunch and the thing tomorrow.

2. Go to the lunch thing. Play cool. I would say I'm a leading element in the group to so I thing I can do all this smooth and afterwards just say "oh besides I'm going home, need to take care of somethings, see you some time next week.

If TS feels like going, I don't want to talk him out of it.

But if he really likes her, and is worried about taking chances... What's to be gained by going to this event where, if she shows up with this guy she is already sleeping with, the evening is spent doing the very activity with which he seduced her and at which he excels?

Salsa man is the incumbent. She has already broken the seal with him, so TS is going to have to spit some real game to scoop her away from him on this particular evening.

So then TS is in the very possible scenario of her dancing with this guy all night, maybe making out with him, maybe going home with him, and he has to keep his cool and stay dignified and stay charming, all while apparently invested enough in this girl that he was worried that NOT attending this thing might be a misstep.

He's not going to fight the guy, and he's not going to out-salsa the guy, and she might be too busy grinding with this other guy to even notice TS' charms or how much all the other ladies like him.

I just view it as though this girl were sleeping with some guy with a magnificent voice that she met because she really loves singing. What's the last setting in which I would want to be with this girl and guy (if I were interested in the girl)? Karaoke.

But TS also seems like a cool enough guy. I'm sure he can handle it.

I like your reasoning.

Essentially, I think keeping ones cool is the most important thing. Now, I'm obviously not cool at all but she doesn't have to know that. Does a cool person go to the salsa thing and just chill or do the cool person do something else that is important for him and play the long game?

Back