I want to understand why men do this to themselves

I’m finding it really hard to remain a white supremacist with all the fellow whiteys enjoying cuckoldry as much as they do. Is it too late to be an Asian supremacist? Fuck it. Rice power!

It was a guy with two girls in the OP.

It was a guy with two girls in the OP.
Can it not be cuckoldry if it involves a woman?
I mean, someone fucking your wife, and not letting you perform in it too, seems the same either gender you pick.

If there is a different name, I don’t think it ultimately matters.

I do not get this mentality. Is it some kind of mental illness?

https://pluralist.com/karalyn-henry-polyamory-wedding/

T4KiHsC.jpg
Women have an impulse to try to bend men to their will. They are always trying to do it, but once they succeed in completely transforming you, you are no longer all that interesting to them and they cheat on you or ditch you. The push-pull keeps things interesting. Men are supposed to have an impulse to resist bending to their will, but those natural tendencies have seemed to greatly diminish in recent years. He should have kicked her ass to the curb and reduced her to an occasional booty call at best. Marriage?
ComplicatedEdibleFantail-small.gif

Title is misleading.

The girl wants to bang another girl and the husband (boyfriend at the time) was ok because they want to be polyamorous or whatever they say.

Dude is having a honeymoon threesome.

plenty of guys who accepted it without being like guy in op

source

living in a country where 67 percent of 30 year old guys have no kids and 44 percent of 35 year olds

Australia?

Pretty unsurprising stats for a developer country.

0 at 35, 2 at 39 feels very normal to me.

What we do know is that man's sperm has evolved to go war with other competing sperm.

For ages, when scientists looked at male sperm under a microscope they thought we had 3 types of sperm. Regular proper functioning sperm that raced to the egg to fertilize it and two types of malfunctioning sperm. 1 that was labeled 'lazy sperm' as it hardly moved at all. And the other 'crazy sperm' as it basically ran around in circles but never went to the egg.

And it is often when a man has too many of the second and third type that he struggles to get a woman pregnant.

it was only when they introduced a second man's sperm ( i always wonder if that was an 'Oops' accident) that they saw that the lazy and crazy sperm both had jobs. The lazy sperm was left in the canal as blocking guards to hold and shut down the line. They would attach to incoming sperm and slow them down. The crazy sperm would literally kill any foreign sperm they came in contact with. Just the same way sperm fertilizes an egg by driving its head into the egg they would ram their head into the competing sperm, pin them and kill them.

That is some pretty crazy shit that they say 100% of males who have functioning sperm have this type of sperm. It means it was needed everywhere and regardless of circumstances (good times, bad, feast or famine or other) that if men did not have sperm that could compete they got pushed out of the evolutionary pool. No exceptions.

ROFL dude what you posted is dumb af. Also, wikipedia is your friend.
"One interpretation of sperm polymorphism is the "kamikaze sperm" hypothesis (Baker and Bellis, 1988), which has been widely discredited in humans. The kamikaze sperm hypothesis states that the polymorphism of sperm is due to a subdivision of sperm into different functional groups. There are those that defend the egg from fertilization by other male sperm, and those that fertilize the egg. However, there is no evidence that the polymorphism of human sperm is for the purpose of antagonizing rival sperm."
http://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/197/1/birkheadtr4.pdf

Wouldnt his apply to males just as much as women? Evolution can't afford to risk a healthy male ending up with an infertile female just as much as vice versa.
Not really. Women are much less fertile than men and the burden of carrying a child is much more for women sometimes even leading to death. A guy is fertile every few hours and just needs to bust a nut as part of procreation. And women overall are more genetically viable than men. Their personal attributes tend to huddle around their averages whereas men wildly vary. All of this leads to women being more picky and guys having no problem fucking everything in sight.

I think it is beyond doubt at this point that the science supports that at a evolutionary level women did not evolve to be monogamous.

Evolution cannot risk a fertile, healthy woman pairing off with an infertile or otherwise damaged male, and wants her egg to have competition from the healthiest sperm.

Male sperm evolving in EVERY male to fight other present sperm, is a clear indication that as a male you did not succeed in the gene pool without having such sperm.

Your point on women's noises also makes sense. As does the fact that most women will struggle to reach their orgasm in a single sex session with a male and are often left still wanting more. And if they manage to orgasm they are lit up and at their most energized whereas most men want to just pass out and sleep. Leaving her to go roam the communal property.

Most of these adaptions would have likely formed when humans were in a far more formidable stage of our development and competing to survive as a species. Also when we tended to live more communally and in tribes.

Of course today women (and men) can override those base instincts with our intellect but most have no clue where the drivers for their desires are coming from and the link to our evolution.

Seems strange you only focus on women.

Evolution cannot risk a fertile, healthy human pairing off with an infertile or otherwise damaged mate.......

Ok I didnt realize this dude got to bang two chicks.

Wtf is wrong with that.

Fuck off you "But but but its still cheating even if she just a girl" pussies

girls can be convinced of all sorts of things, why would you believe its any different with guys?

ROFL dude what you posted is dumb af. Also, wikipedia is your friend.
"One interpretation of sperm polymorphism is the "kamikaze sperm" hypothesis (Baker and Bellis, 1988), which has been widely discredited in humans. The kamikaze sperm hypothesis states that the polymorphism of sperm is due to a subdivision of sperm into different functional groups. There are those that defend the egg from fertilization by other male sperm, and those that fertilize the egg. However, there is no evidence that the polymorphism of human sperm is for the purpose of antagonizing rival sperm."
http://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/197/1/birkheadtr4.pdf
Interesting counter point but also from your article

upload_2020-2-7_18-48-36.png

..."with previous reported findings.." is your key there.

So while this study (and thanks for finding it) is one they mention the previous findings of which i was speaking to.

So why so salty when what i posted was correct based on the prior findings? It is not uncommon to get different results from different studies.

Seems strange you only focus on women.

Evolution cannot risk a fertile, healthy human pairing off with an infertile or otherwise damaged mate.......
Nothing strange about it, i think you are misunderstanding the point.

If you have a community of 100 males and 100 females all fertile, then for that society to grow at its maximum growth rate, you need all 100 women getting pregnant about once per year. If you get rid of 50 women then the community growth would be half. There is no way to make up for that despite still having 100 males.

However if get rid of 50 men (die in war) the 100 women can still have the max amount of pregnancies. In fact with only about 20 men the women could all still have the same amount of babies. So the men are much more disposable in terms of NEED for evolutionary proliferation.

Again we are just talking about basic biology and evolution desire to see humans propagate in numbers. The 'survival of the species' stuff.

The loss of a fertile female in those times is much more costly to society, in that regard than the cost of the loss of a male.

Title is misleading.

The girl wants to bang another girl and the husband (boyfriend at the time) was ok because they want to be polyamorous or whatever they say.

Dude is having a honeymoon threesome.

That's what it reads like to me, occasional threesomes with someone who lives thousands of miles away.

Its still oddball and very untypical but the reality is that incel's are obsessed with there being some kind of massive wave of "lib cucks" who don't really exist who they can lord it over in their basement masculinity.

I'm guessing the article was written to attract that kind of traffic as these people obcessively comb the net for these kinds of stories.

Back