I want to purchase a plat account so I can change my name

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Am I eligible for a name change if I buy a 3 month plat right now? I’ve had this account over 4 months.

Or do I have to wait 6 months to be able to change my name? even with a plat account?

Some people have told me 4 months, others have told me 6. A mod or admin would be appreciated.

Your account has to be at least 6 months old to use the name change feature. After that, with a Platinum account you will be able to change your name once every 4 months.

Your account has to be at least 6 months old to use the name change feature. After that, with a Platinum account you will be able to change your name once every 4 months.
Thank you

am i able to change my bio and location without buying premium?

So can I do a name change now that I’ve been here for 6 months? And can you change the name from mobile version or does it have to be on desktop version?

Or do I have to buy a plat to be able to change?

So can I do a name change now that I’ve been here for 6 months? And can you change the name from mobile version or does it have to be on desktop version?

Or do I have to buy a plat to be able to change?
You can do it on either mobile or desktop, but a Platinum Membership is required.

Back