I want to kill Jordon Schultz!!

Just checked my junk email folder. Wish I hadn't.

Last edited:
Is it hard to be a normal person like us?

Apparently it is rocket science if you are trying to sell BJJ DVD's.

Lol, I'm not sure if he's won a single match since he left alliance? I don't think he has, but he may of at a small local tournament?

didn't jacare demote jordon to purple belt when he left? i think he knew something

:p

as far as people say creonte this and that when dudes leaves, i believe that Jordon really qualifies as one since he not only left the team but did his best to stick the knife in his old team's/mentors back.
no one deserves what he has gotten more than him.

didn't jacare demote jordon to purple belt when he left? i think he knew something

:p

as far as people say creonte this and that when dudes leaves, i believe that Jordon really qualifies as one since he not only left the team but did his best to stick the knife in his old team's/mentors back.
no one deserves what he has gotten more than him.

what did you expect? jacare sent goons after him

Where is Jordon Schultz training now?

That apology web-site was COMICAL! Huge sections of text under-lined to highlight his 'sincerity', hahahahaha.

This!

Of the top of my head the only one who seems to manage it (on f12 at least) is Kesting.

Lol, I'm not sure if he's won a single match since he left alliance? I don't think he has, but he may of at a small local tournament?

What belt are you and how many IBJJF matches have you won at your belt?

What belt are you and how many IBJJF matches have you won at your belt?
There's this insistence you have about people being "required" to have certain grappling-related accomplishments in order to speak validly on a topic.

In this particular case, bagging on Jordon is silly since he's a very good grappler, who hasn't had the success he wanted and comes off as a robot marketer at times in his drama-filled training journey (a mixture of the drama being self-caused and not self-caused).

But consider that the boy in the street didn't have to be a king or an adult to say that the Emperor had no clothes. A valid perspective doesn't always originate from the unwashed masses or those who haven't accomplished something on the level of those being criticized, but utterly dismissing them until they have is dumb.

Nearly as dumb as being a sporadic LI nutrider like JustTheTip.

This!

Of the top of my head the only one who seems to manage it (on f12 at least) is Kesting.
Kesting is great. He swoops in, drops great content and every time he interacts with someone, it's with respect and humor - even when it's not given to him.

He's built himself such a good body of work and reputation that I point all BJJ newbies in my gym to his stuff. It's accessible for them (and there's more stuff for more advanced grapplers as well) and it feels good for me to reward/make worthwhile his hard work and dedication.

It's a delicate balance between selling units and being a jerk. Kesting is in it for the long haul and has managed to figure out what works for him.

Arel/Gerbil too, among others.

And it's not even his video; from what i understand if you bought the meow video with his link he got a commission.

what does that have to do with if jordon won a match or not at BB?

can you name one match? otherwise go away.

I'm not a fan of how Jordan comes off on the internet but to talk ridicule the guy for getting choked out by one of the best in the world is ridiculous. Especially if you have no accomplishments to speak of yourself.Jordan won Worlds at Purple and Brown. These accomplishments can't be denied. If a guy win's Worlds at a stacked belt like Lightweight, then of course he is at the level of the belt above it. Your sole purpose on forums is to talk negatively about people who have accomplished more than you ever have. Think about how sad that is. Stop the internet tough talk, stop the insults and at least attempt to accomplish something yourself. The journey itself will at least give you respect for others that are doing the same.

I'm not a fan of how Jordan comes off on the internet but to talk ridicule the guy for getting choked out by one of the best in the world is ridiculous. Especially if you have no accomplishments to speak of yourself.Jordan won Worlds at Purple and Brown. These accomplishments can't be denied. If a guy win's Worlds at a stacked belt like Lightweight, then of course he is at the level of the belt above it. Your sole purpose on forums is to talk negatively about people who have accomplished more than you ever have. Think about how sad that is. Stop the internet tough talk, stop the insults and at least attempt to accomplish something yourself. The journey itself will at least give you respect for others that are doing the same.

Schultz will get respect when he earns it. We're not going to earn his respect for him. I don't think you even know what you're typing here.

Spoken like a true 3%.
F12 should respect him for The 2 medals he won.
The rest of his actions and characters does not count in your eyes.

I respect him for actually trying to help out with TLI situation. There are much worse people than him in the world.

For once I somewhat agree with you. Jordon is obviously very good at jiujitsu. He is still a weird, kind of creepy guy but he shouldn't be disparaged for getting choked out by a top competitor or for not excelling at black belt.

Still, this spam shit has to stop. And criticizing him for that is 100% legit. I don't care if it's Roger or Marcelo - if they do this kind of thing, they should be criticized.

Back