I want to kill Jordon Schultz!!

Interesting, TS. You have the same IP address as chliu1109, LondonBJJ, and Digitsu. Doesn't Digitsu produce DVD's? What's going on here?

For what it's worth, I think Jordon is mentally ill, from everything I've seen (no, I don't know him).

chliu1109 and Digitsu are both charlie from Serra's. didn't know he jumped on the mlm bandwagon.

this is all hitting home now, :p

how did he finished him, cross choke from top deep half guard?

Interesting, TS. You have the same IP address as chliu1109, LondonBJJ, and Digitsu. Doesn't Digitsu produce DVD's? What's going on here?

For what it's worth, I think Jordon is mentally ill, from everything I've seen (no, I don't know him).

Digitsu also has been spamming the forum with "question" threads recently ("What's your favorite belt?" etc). Something going on?

PS good sig SSR I just revised a legal brief where my junior associate kept misusing the term "predominate" as if it was an adjective. It's seriously irritating.

The plot thickens, eh? Intredasting.

As an aside, I frequently find myself editing papers for friends that are in college, and their writing ability is appalling. My old roommate wrote about as well in his senior year of college as I did in my freshman year of high school. He even constantly used ellipses (...) in place of commas as punctuation! So frustrating.

SSR keeping this place honest!

Ok guys, first I want to offer up my sincerest apologies to the f12 community and to Jordon Schultz. The SN Stomppass was created by an individual with our organization to help us monitor what is "hot" in the jiu jitsu community. This person has since moved on, so I jumped on to look for a way to close this account. Not knowing that I was still logged on as that SN, in a moment of frustration, weakness and stupidity, I posted the original comment.

Again, I offer up my sincerest apologies for this error in judgement. I hope this does not reflect on Digitsu as a company, because we pour our hearts and souls into providing the best no-nonsense instructionals at a reasonable price point. We are not a one and done company, we want to be part of and build the community. I hope this is evident in our promotional contest/giveaways.

To address the "spamming" on the forum. We were advised by an outside consult that in order to grow our business we should have top of mind awareness in our key social media outlets. I guess this was a big fail in the jiu jitsu microcosm. Zankou, thank you for speaking up and pointing this out. We will only post relevant topics moving forward.

Can someone tell me how to shutdown user names?

Thank you for listening.

-Charlie

Ok guys, first I want to offer up my sincerest apologies to the f12 community and to Jordon Schultz. The SN Stomppass was created by an individual with our organization to help us monitor what is "hot" in the jiu jitsu community. This person has since moved on, so I jumped on to look for a way to close this account. Not knowing that I was still logged on as that SN, in a moment of frustration, weakness and stupidity, I posted the original comment.

Again, I offer up my sincerest apologies for this error in judgement. I hope this does not reflect on Digitsu as a company, because we pour our hearts and souls into providing the best no-nonsense instructionals at a reasonable price point. We are not a one and done company, we want to be part of and build the community. I hope this is evident in our promotional contest/giveaways.

To address the "spamming" on the forum. We were advised by an outside consult that in order to grow our business we should have top of mind awareness in our key social media outlets. I guess this was a big fail in the jiu jitsu microcosm. Zankou, thank you for speaking up and pointing this out. We will only post relevant topics moving forward.

Thank you for listening.

-Charlie

This is like the Lloyd Irvin rape apology-not apology

Thank you for listening.

-Charlie

Props for responding and making an effort, but major fail..

Not sure why he would deactivate an account that's never been used.

Thank you for listening.

-Charlie

We aren't stupid, we can tell if you are trying to deceive us.

To address the "spamming" on the forum. We were advised by an outside consult that in order to grow our business we should have top of mind awareness in our key social media outlets.

LOL, GTFO, Charlie.

Digitsu, your products are good, but that explanation makes absolutely no sense.

Here's one you can copy-paste:
"Sorry, I was trying to create "spontaneous" conversation about my product to aid marketing. I realise now that these tactics are underhanded and I won't use them again."

Lol. Reminds me of Instant legend.

So now can we get sbj to stop spamming the forum?

Thank you for listening.

-Charlie

Its not that your topics are not relevant, its that you come off like a guy who's only posting cause some social media dipshit consultant told him to. You don't participate in the discussion like an authentic person, you spam and leave. You talk shit about loving BJJ but you act like the business guys on Adventure Time. Instead of trying to increase your mind awareness or some other bullshit, just participate like we all do, no one will give you shit.

Someone post Jordan's email about his awkward hug daddy issues or where he stares at his hands like a serial killer.

Isn't this the same guy that sent out emails with the subject something like, "Why the fuck aren't you opening my emails?"

Also, why not just unsubscribe?

Back