I want to help train!!!!!

gw157lbs

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, I have wrestled for about 8 years. I have college experience; I wrestled at Golden West College in Huntington Beach in 2001. I am looking to help train a person who needs a good look at defending takedowns, and some submission. I am 5'7'' 190. I wrestled 157lbs so I wrestle like a mid weight. In High school my over all record was 116 wins 16 losses I placed 5th In T.O.C. and 6th In CIF no metal, and in college I think I was around (8 W 6 L) I beat the 6th seed in the state at west valley tournament, and a week before finals I was diagnosed with a punctured lung season over. I think I could have placed in state by the end of the year I was feeling good about my wrestling. So to sum up I can wrestle with some of the best, I have good takedown skills, I just want to grapple I miss it, and I want to try something new. I live In Torrance so if your close hit me up.

Dont take candy from strangers.

j/k
Wish i had some other people in my area who wanted to train, some wrestling experience could definitely help too. To bad... GL in your venture.

your back again, this is a lot better post.
you did well young skywalker. there has got to be a lot of people in torrance willing to train.
good luck.

Back