I want to help train!!!!!

gw157lbs

White Belt
Reaction score
If anyone needs a body to help train them in the south bay area, from the O.C. to L.A. hit me up.

sounds like a cyber date lol
beware the man with two posts and the replier with one post, could it be date rape???
the third hook can be a dangerous weapon

guardpasser said:
sounds like a cyber date lol
beware the man with two posts and the replier with one post, could it be date rape???
the third hook can be a dangerous weapon
LOL .......... :D

If you here the guy say "Bring out the gimp" when you are in his basement rolling, grab your gi and bail quickly!

Or if a camera is set up, he gives you candy and tells you this is going to be your special secret together, and Michael Jackson shows up in a GI.

bjjlife said:
guardpasser keep your :eek::eek::eek: personality to yourself!

someone cant take a funny already.
go back to the 80's with the term ":eek::eek::eek:"

i hope you find a legit training partner. there should be thousands in that area.
welcome to the greatest forum in the world for grapplers. beware the search function also, it actually works

man, online dating and you didn't even have to subscibe to any special service. See how cool sherdog is!!?

The Sickness said:
man, online dating and you didn't even have to subscibe to any special service. See how cool sherdog is!!?

Let me try.....

Looking for training partner.

Females only...5'-2"-5'-9"
Willing to fly to Hawai'i
Must buy own meals.

gw157lbs said:
If anyone needs a body to help train them in the south bay area, from the O.C. to L.A. hit me up.
I guess we don't need to ask who the passive partner will be :) :D

hey guardpasser, your avatar keeps getting better and better! that one definetly rocks!

i wam working on the ultimate one for next month some time

Back