I want to hear your unpopular food opinion

chicken breast is great for smoking
A mate, who we mock for being a lazy short-cut taking cunt, bought a pellet smoker from COSTCO.

He got home from work one night and was texting up a storm all excited about cranking up his new *smoker*. After an hour the communication lines went dead. 10.30pm i got a text saying he'd smoked a chicken breast that took 4.5hrs & cost him $30 worth of pellets.

Conclusion: "Fuck this shit, can get a decent chef at Il Fornaio to cook me a chicken dinner for cheaper!"

He never used it again

The British have some delicious food.

I don't care for hamburgers or French fries. I can eat them if im really hungry but I never order or make either. They just do nothing for me.

Also as someone who smokes a lot of meats I dont care for ribs or brisket.

Meats don't belong on pizza or in omlettes

Last edited:
Had a chat with @Rebelfett about tamales being how Mexican he is. I only licked one and it tasted like vomit so screw that again, I can't deal with masa.

I'm not a fussy eater thankfully but masa flour I limit myself with taco joints because I can only eat flour tortillas.
"I can only eat flour tortillas." lol pinche guero.
R8thTMQ.gif

The British have some delicious food.
I despise Gordon Ramsay for coming over here and making Brit pub landlords in the US think it's perfectly acceptable to charge $30 for a plate of bang average fish & chips just by adding a dab of fresh tarragon to their store bought tartar sauce.

And don't get me started on Jamie Oliver's 30-minute meals. Takes an hour to wash the fucking pots after!

A mate, who we mock for being a lazy short-cut taking cunt, bought a pellet smoker from COSTCO.

He got home from work one night and was texting up a storm all excited about cranking up his new *smoker*. After an hour the communication lines went dead. 10.30pm i got a text saying he'd smoked a chicken breast that took 4.5hrs & cost him $30 worth of pellets.

Conclusion: "Fuck this shit, can get a decent chef at Il Fornaio to cook me a chicken dinner for cheaper!"

He never used it again
its sliced like boiled egg

Ribs are bang average and if you ever “crave” them, you’re a fucking dork who probably loves ketchup.

bbq as a whole is pretty boring and most of you grillbros can’t cook for shit
You just know the grill bros in the mayb take family to Cheesecake Factory for their birthday dinner.

Huge portions of garbage cuts of meat drowned in slop, that could feed a European family for a week.

Pho is just a little bit of strange looking meat in a bowl of broth and noodles. People say they love it but they don’t... they just want to seem cool
Ramen > pho

Agreed pho is garbage and I like the meat in it. There’s much better Vietnamese food.

Well done steak is the best. You cook it or eat it any other way is because you're a food conformist.
Those high end beefs like wagyu arent worth the price.
The best food is made a greasy spoon type restraunts.
Chicken is only good fried, health be damned.
Diet soda is better for you than regular when youre an addict. Some people dont get the insulin spike and aspartame doesnylt hurt everyone.

It's interesting you feel so strongly about them. They're great in chinese food. Or Cantonese. Whichever.

They aren't great in anything. You eat them because they are there. Let the corns mature and become grown up corns.

Back