1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

I want to go through DC's best wins and you can respond

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by theincognito, Jan 1, 2015.

1. phatron Black Belt

at least cummins, nelson and mir don't lose to MW's

2. ticho123 Black Belt

Pretty hard to lose in a weight class you dont fight in...

Anf if you didnt know, Jones and DC are fighting at lhw. There are no Nelsons or anbo 2013 Mirs there. That doesnt mean its an easier division though, quite the opposite.

I dont know why I bother though. I guess Andersons record is shit as well, since those scrubs all lost to a MW!

3. trumpet White Belt

Nicely done.

4. phatron Black Belt

So you think all the lhw's could move up and beat the HW's? they just choose to cut weight because its so much fun. why would they do that when they could be rolling through the easier hw division? dumb fighters.

5. The Accuser Brown Belt

People saying JBJ's wins were higher ranked than DC's forget that the people DC has beat were all a weight class above Jones. So in relative terms DC's record might look weaker but in absolute terms it still might be stronger. And if we want to see how DC and JBJ match up directly the absolute (not relative) comparison of their records is the one to look at.

Besides, JBJ has only three really good wins himself. LHW has been one of the weakest divisions for a long time.

6. jjresq Silver Belt

You make it seem like Mark Hunt is some scrub. He just fought for the title

7. iloveufc123 UFC <3

Cummins has actually done pretty good in the ufc so that's actually a decent win for DC.

Frank Mir is dangerous as they come, DC shut him down and won every round, not the most exciting fight but he didn't break a sweat.

Bigfoot Silva beat Fedor and knocked Overeem tf out and has a win over Browne. Say what you want but that's a good win on DC's resume.

Josh Barnett was killing it in strikeforce and tapping dudes out till DC beat him up convincely and dominating fashion.

Machida and Rashad had close fights with Hendo (all split decisions) and Hendo was also coming off that tko win over Shogun Rua till DC ragdolled him so bad, making it look very easy.

Also has wins over Jeff Monson and Soa Palelei (decent wins)

The win over Nelson also a very good win, Nelson has knock out wins over Cro Cop, Kongo, Shaub, Struve, etc. He also has a huge ko win against Mitrione who has been looking like a killer lately.

So yeah, go ahead and hate on DC but the man has been impressive so far in his career.

8. MMAlover123 Orange Belt

BigFoot - coming off beating the GOAT heavyweight , Cormier tooled him

Barnett - Undefeated for over 5 years before Cormier dominated him for 5 rounds

Mir - coming off a loss to then champion JDS , not a great performance , got hurt with a body kick from Mir , still won so couldn't of been that bad i guess

Nelson - Very good win

Cummins - decent win , Cummins has been undefeated since

Henderson - 44 years old , post TRT , Hendo last win was a fluke hell marry ko of Shogun who he was getting dominated against , still somewhat impressive the way Cormier completely ragdolled him like no one has never done so before , despite being past it.

9. CrimsonFan Gold Belt

Well DC hasn't even lost a round..

The point isn't to bash either fighters resume. It's to call you out for doing so.

I can take ANY fighter, and list his wins.. then shit all over them. It's just a disrespectful and ignorant thing to do. DC has a great resume, he's beat everyone who he's had the chance to fight. I know you're just trying to stat a threat and have a discussion, but some respect man. That list includes 2 current top 10 hw's, and 3 UFC champions. For a guy who doesn't even have 15 pro fights that's pretty fucking awesome.

10. UJustGotChaeld Steel Belt

So what you want to do is troll and disparage DC.

0/10
    how many of JBJ wins are either MW fighters or lost to a MW fighter?

11. ib313 Imagine a Dystopian UFC

Acting like he can't is also worth a laugh

12. ib313 Imagine a Dystopian UFC

This, and TS doubled down when same logic was twisted to discredit JJ.

Fuck him from behind

13. Zimo Black Belt

Barnett is over the hill and bigfoot is overatted as fuck. Those wins aint that impressive

14. Zimo Black Belt

Those 3 guys should have retired years ago. DC best wins come against washed up has beens. Jones is going to make easy work of DC

15. MMAaddictus Purple Belt

LOL at Barnett win being impressive.

16. UJustGotChaeld Steel Belt

Yeah, nothing like Elite LHW like Sonnen, and Jake Obrien.

17. phatron Black Belt

who's Jones' best win?

18. taggermest Green Belt

FK what u want to go.over. records Dont mean shit if all u wanna do is shit on em. Most of Jones wins are with old guys over the fkn hill and way smaller that belong in middleweight while Jones belongs in fkn heavy weight.

U wanna clown on DC beating old Hendo. Well what about shogun? Vitor? Or chael a fkn old middle weight.

Jones is a HUGE LHW who belongs in HW. With a reach and height advantage. The only guy who put a good beating on Jones has no top 10 wins and is about the age of Jones.

And I'm a fkn Jones fan. So dont tell me DC isn't impressive of hendo, Barnett or bigfoot don't mean shit then chael rashad n vitor Dont either

19. jeremyadavies Orange Belt

Here's question, would any of Jones' opponents beat Bigfoot? or even Barnett for that matter. I'm guessing that's a no.

20. ib313 Imagine a Dystopian UFC

All I know is that I hope TS is in JJ corner telling him that.