I Want To Bee UFC Fighter!

Lockard The GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want to be UFC fighter but I'm afraid of getting hit especially getting punched in the mouth. I'm also pushing 35 which is maybe a little late to start career in MMA. What do u guys think? Should I pursue my dreams and become UFC fighter or should I take another path?

I want to be UFC fighter but I'm afraid of getting hit especially getting punched in the mouth. I'm also pushing 35 which is maybe a little late to start career in MMA. What do u guys think? Should I pursue my dreams and become UFC fighter or should I take another path?

You can do it mate, don't let anyone get you down! Follow your dreams.

Have you started training UFC yet?

tumblr_m59e8uYhOq1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

At 35 I imagine you have bills to pay...train Bellator.

start by jumping off a bridge

You go and follow your dream! Get us some free DLC codes from backstage

didn't you fight in basic school?

Back