I want to be honest.. (Khabib's fan)

Have to laugh at people saying Kevin Lee or Tony Fergason can beat Khabib but Conor cannot :)

Conor is best striker in UFC

Only someone with elite striking will beat Khabib as his ground game is so good .

Conor is going to demolish him . Believe me .

I've got 2 folders for Conor fans and Khabib fans for post fight salty popcorn whoever wins. You just made it into my Khabib fan folder, cheers TS popcorn bless.

Do you have a 50/50 sitting on the fence folder? Sort of sweet popcorn, maybe just a few salty bits got in........

I cannot deny that the fight that would worry me the most is Kevin Lee and nothing comes close.
I was not 100% confident about his fight against Tony Ferguson but easily about 85% confidence.
The fight against Conor is a very weird feeling. I just cannot see, cannot even imagine Conor stopping the TD's attempts or defending well on the ground. I also don't see Khabib's trying to strike against Conor. But even if is 10% (just an example) of possibility of Conor winning that 10% is terrifying for me because I really dislike the guy and out of anybody I don't want him to be the one beating Khabib.
I'm not a Conor fan and you have more to worry. I'll put it this way , khabib is a -180 favorite in Vegas over Conor who is sure to take some money.Hed be at least a - 270 favorite over Lee...... hence, Conor more dangerous than Lee

No one thought he would try to box al but he did it. I mean, I think there's no way to favor Conor in this fight, but anyone who thinks it's impossible to win hasn't been paying very close attention
This

Conor has proven to be a damn good fighter, shortcomings and all. Khabib is a terrible style match up for Conor, and I don't expect Conor to win. But anyone who says the guy that KO'd Aldo and Alvarez doesn't have a chance in any LW fight is just delusional

I've got Khabib by 4th round TKO though

I cannot deny that the fight that would worry me the most is Kevin Lee and nothing comes close.
I was not 100% confident about his fight against Tony Ferguson but easily about 85% confidence.
The fight against Conor is a very weird feeling. I just cannot see, cannot even imagine Conor stopping the TD's attempts or defending well on the ground. I also don't see Khabib's trying to strike against Conor. But even if is 10% (just an example) of possibility of Conor winning that 10% is terrifying for me because I really dislike the guy and out of anybody I don't want him to be the one beating Khabib.

Try not to take this stuff so personal.

I'm putting money on Khabib too, but you should be worry about Conor. Khabib gets most his TD's against the fence. Conor is a pressure fighter himself. Let's see who backs up first.

Sounds like you break down fights emotionally as oppose to analytically TS.

Fans should stop hating Conor. The man literally has invented a persona, and that's what you're reacting to. Literally none of you have any idea what he's actually like in real life. That includes me, too. You're wasting your energy and time hating a persona, a caricature that he has created to make money. You may as well hate homer simpson or the teenage mutant ninja turtles. Like, what is the fucking point

Khabib is a terrible matchup for Conor.

Lee and Ferguson could given him problems though.

Oddly enough I feel the same about Conor's chances; I know you believe Khabib has this in the bag, but Conor would have harder fights against Lee and Ferguson, IMO.

They are ridiculous too.

I'll be rooting for Mcgregor, because he's entertaining to watch and he's an entertaining personality. But if he loses, I don't care. I'm focused on achieving my own dreams. Period.

It's silly the kind of mental energy people expend into living through people they don't even know. If they focused that energy into their own lives who knows what could happen.

LOL. This is so lame. "Achieving my own dreams!" How badass of you sir.

Dude just said he wants the guy he likes to win and not to lose to one he doesn't like.
It's really not that hard to understand.

You do know that you can cheer for one guy while living your life as well. It has nothing to do with "living your life through others."

There's always some guy who comes to a internet forum to claim how he doesn't follow the sport, just watch the fights.
Okay then...

Fans should stop hating Conor. The man literally has invented a persona, and that's what you're reacting to. Literally none of you have any idea what he's actually like in real life. That includes me, too. You're wasting your energy and time hating a persona, a caricature that he has created to make money. You may as well hate homer simpson or the teenage mutant ninja turtles. Like, what is the fucking point

I think for the most part here people hate his fans. They have ruined the site for me. I started blocking some of the worst offenders and it had helped tremendously.

Back