I want to be honest.. (Khabib's fan)

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I cannot deny that the fight that would worry me the most is Kevin Lee and nothing comes close.
I was not 100% confident about his fight against Tony Ferguson but easily about 85% confidence.
The fight against Conor is a very weird feeling. I just cannot see, cannot even imagine Conor stopping the TD's attempts or defending well on the ground. I also don't see Khabib's trying to strike against Conor. But even if is 10% (just an example) of possibility of Conor winning that 10% is terrifying for me because I really dislike the guy and out of anybody I don't want him to be the one beating Khabib.

Khabib is a terrible matchup for Conor.

Lee and Ferguson could given him problems though.

Last edited:
No one thought he would try to box al but he did it. I mean, I think there's no way to favor Conor in this fight, but anyone who thinks it's impossible to win hasn't been paying very close attention

LOL why does it worry you so much if he loses? Do you know him? Does he care whether you succeed in your life. No offense, but you may want to find a purpose in your life.

But even if is 10% (just an example) of possibility of Conor winning that 10% is terrifying for me because I really dislike the guy and out of anybody I don't want him to be the one beating Khabib.

I've got 2 folders for Conor fans and Khabib fans for post fight salty popcorn whoever wins. You just made it into my Khabib fan folder, cheers TS popcorn bless.

I'm much more worried about Conor as a Khabib fan. I think it's 60/40 whether Khabib can take him down and maul him before Conor keeps the distance and gets the KO. Kevin Lee on the other hand has not so good striking and has gotten taken down pretty easily in a lot of his fights, also if he does take Khabib down, Khabib is amazing off his back, much moreso than Kevin.

I've got 2 folders for Conor fans and Khabib fans for post fight salty popcorn whoever wins. You just made it into my Khabib fan folder, cheers TS popcorn bless.
<GSPWoah>

LOL why does it worry you so much if he loses? Do you know him? Does he care whether you succeed in your life. No offense, but you may want to find a purpose in your life.
Tell that to Conor fans lol they live through him and they act like anything Conor achieves it becomes their achievements as well. They act like the money he makes is theirs and they prance around the forums bragging about another man's bank account.

If I were a Khabib fan, I agree, I'd be nervous about this fight. HE could get starched in one-two punches, and Conor should outclass him on the feet. I agree, he should probably be favored on paper, but I have Conor winning just because I'm sure he will find his chin at least a couple times. WHo the heck knows what will happen, great fight.

I don't care who wins, I just cant wait to bathe in the butthurt that's going to occur on here afterwards. Hopefully it's a brutal stoppage either way. (Khabib tko/sub in the 3rd or 4th)

Tell that to Conor fans lol they live through him and they act like anything Conor achieves it becomes their achievements as well. They act like the money he makes is theirs and they prance around the forums bragging about another man's bank account.
They are ridiculous too.

I'll be rooting for Mcgregor, because he's entertaining to watch and he's an entertaining personality. But if he loses, I don't care. I'm focused on achieving my own dreams. Period.

It's silly the kind of mental energy people expend into living through people they don't even know. If they focused that energy into their own lives who knows what could happen.

If I were a Khabib fan, I agree, I'd be nervous about this fight. HE could get starched in one-two punches, and Conor should outclass him on the feet. I agree, he should probably be favored on paper, but I have Conor winning just because I'm sure he will find his chin at least a couple times. WHo the heck knows what will happen, great fight.
If Khabib loses nobody outside of the forum will care.

If Conor gets taken down and humiliated for 5 rounds like is expected he'll be the next Rhonda. Conor fans have a lot more to worry about.

conors gonna crack him every time he rushes in for the TD its gonna be who can finish who first

kabib needs to do serious damage if he gets him down to get the stoppage and conor needs to keep away from being taken down while cracking him to get the KO

i have this as a 50/50

They are ridiculous too.

I'll be rooting for Mcgregor, because he's entertaining to watch and he's an entertaining personality. But if he loses, I don't care. I'm focused on achieving my own dreams. Period.

It's silly the kind of mental energy people expend into living through people they don't even know. If they focused that energy into their own lives who knows what could happen.
<{monica}>

What if I root for both?

Do I get 2 reply's?

How does that work? Do I need to pay extra?

If Khabib loses nobody outside of the forum will care.

If Conor gets taken down and humiliated for 5 rounds like is expected he'll be the next Rhonda. Conor fans have a lot more to worry about.

Hardly. Conor already had an embarrassing loss and bounced back immediately taking it on the chin, doing media, and fought again a few months later. Is more popular than ever. Conor has actually beat world class fighters; Rousey was a hype job fighting B-level fighters.

I cannot deny that the fight that would worry me the most is Kevin Lee and nothing comes close.
I was not 100% confident about his fight against Tony Ferguson but easily about 85% confidence.
The fight against Conor is a very weird feeling. I just cannot see, cannot even imagine Conor stopping the TD's attempts or defending well on the ground. I also don't see Khabib's trying to strike against Conor. But even if is 10% (just an example) of possibility of Conor winning that 10% is terrifying for me because I really dislike the guy and out of anybody I don't want him to be the one beating Khabib.

It's ok bud, It will all be over soon.

giphy.webp

Khabib is a terrible matchup for Conor.

Lee and Ferguson could given him problems though.

Lee, Ferguson, Gregor, Eddie, Gaethje etc. All guys who stylistically pose problems for Khabib.

if Khabib sticks around 2 more years without being injured, we're going to find out just how good he is. Because LW is so stacked that a guy ranked 15th could beat the top ranked guys on any given night.

So pumped for this fight and to see how it turns out. But at the moment thinking the most dangerous person for Khabib would be someone with top-tier grappling and good boxing...

Back