kikikhan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean WTF is that?

Cain vs Werdum AGAIN.

And AGAIN if Cain wins.

I mean what the f*ck is going on?

I think they're warranted in certain circumstances. This is not one of them.

Cain should be banned from rematches.

Yep. Unless it is some legit bullshit judging. I like Cain and think he can get his strap back, but let him have a few fights first.

Cant wait for cain to get hurt and pull out 2 weeks before the fight
and then werdum will sit out and wait for cain

Hey, they gave a title shot to someone who got KO'd in the 1st round, and openly talked about retirement multiple times afterwards. Why not just give the title shot to someone who tapped out to a choke after leaving the division in limbo for over a year?

Ridiculous.

Immediate rematches should be reserved for draws and split decisions only.

Oh, and for the Silva limp dick riders, Clowning should warrant immediate rematches. Am i right? IS normal right?

That's why I was against Silva getting one, I saw this coming. I only support immediate rematches if there's controversy, otherwise they can just give rematches as they see fit

yep. bad move by the ufc. my interest level for this fight is 1/10. looks like they'll be promoting this hard

No what will happen is if Cain wins this rematch, there wont be an immediate rematch, because Cain will be hurt for the better part of two years.

I'm all for some immediate rematches, like if there is no other contender and the first fight was close.

This fight is an example of every reason NOT to have an immediate rematch.

- Challenger is an inactive champ that held up the division.
- Challenger got his ass kicked horribly in the first fight, not close.
- Other contenders who are both marketable and on winning streaks.
- Challenger has only fought three people in five years, and the champ is one of those three.
- Champ actually has losses against multiple other viable contenders.

We don't need to ban them, I just stopped watching them. It's saving me a fortune.

What a joke ..... UFC fuck everything up

It can be pretty bloody infuriating I'll tell ya. They have two obviously deserving contenders in the LHW and HW divisions and they blow them off for two guys coming off getting finished.

And you will never be a big org matchmaker....

Yea enough is enough

Call up Dana and set this shit straight TS

Back