I want to add dirty boxing to my aresenal but..........

RedDevil4-life said:
So is Opeth, blow me assclown

why are you crying.. its not like you have any "dirty boxing" skills to be defensive about

OpethDrums said:
why are you crying.. its not like you have any "dirty boxing" skills to be defensive about

I don't need dirty boxing for beating up teeny bopping fan boys like yourself.

RedDevil4-life said:
I don't need dirty boxing for beating up teeny bopping fan boys like yourself.

dirty boxing doesn't exist. it's called punching while in the clinch. there is no special technique involved. hey wait a second.. how do you know you can beat me up?

look at my avatar. that's what i'd like to do to you. hehe

OpethDrums said:
dirty boxing doesn't exist. it's called punching while in the clinch. there is no special technique involved. hey wait a second.. how do you know you can beat me up?

look at my avatar. that's what i'd like to do to you. hehe

Wow, you stole evileye gougers' old av. pic., your so tough. It's funny that you probably just figured out how to post av. pics. Your a wad of douche, please die in a carfire.

RedDevil4-life said:
Wow, you stole evileye gougers' old av. pic., your so tough. It's funny that you probably just figured out how to post av. pics. Your a wad of douche, please die in a carfire.

i won't be visiting this thread again. just remember.. look at my av. i'd like to do that to you.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Here is what I would do to you,
Kiss the curb chump(blOpethDrums)
owned_stompcurb.jpg

go to youtube and type in jens pulver dirty boxing...

a couple of vids should show up..

Check out Jens Pulver's instructionals on dirty boxing and the clinch. Really good stuff. Gives you all the basics you need to start experimenting on your own.

Everything but the fighting techniques in those videos is disgustingly cheezy.

Back