I want No Referee Standups, No undeserved title shots, No Favoritism

You want everything Conrat fans don't want.
U haters are worse than the fans. This has nothing, (okay, very little) to do with conor. Can the haters stop thinking about him? Seriously, everything is connected to him it seems

lol, thabk god you don't run a billion dollar company, op.

It’s so weird that people that are fans of a sport that involves punching people in the face yet they are the biggest whiny, cry baby fan base in the world

no other sport has this many cry baby, miserable fans

+_ad9c9bcd3b393f955731a25e436daf30.jpg

Sorry TS, but that's not realistic.

With what you're talking about, we'd end up with champs like Matt Lindland or Jake Shields. Guys that can win big fights and beat most, but are super boring to watch fight. That loses viewers which loses the company money.

Make no mistake, mma has always been and will always be about spectacle. Because that's what a fight should be!

PRIDE understood this and it's why they're still regarded as the best mma promotion to ever exist. It's also why viewers are still today interested in watching former PRIDE fighters fight each other well past their primes.

Would the UFC actually lose money with this dynamic?

The referee standups are so inconsistent and terrible. They stood up Demián Maia trying to RNC Usman! Bullshit! History could have been different!

no title shots coming off multiple losses!

3. No Favoritism due to PPV revenue!

if Tyron Woodley threw that dolly through the bus window he would have been TOAST! Banned from the ufc. Dana would have called him a no good thug.

I want this sport to be legitimate. Not a spectacle.

let’s make MMA great! Not again. Maybe it never was legit. But for the future we should be better.

Add no breaks between rounds.I largely agree with what you say but as some have pointed out I think you need stand ups when a dude takes someone down and just lays on him. If this were an actual street fight where you could elbow to the back of the head, knee the head, gouge eyes, and choke a guy it would be a different game. Btw it's another reason why a lot of these guys aren't winning a street fight.

Back