I WANT A MARAUDER

Remember when Hendricks bought that huge truck on embedded?

View attachment 429097

I still don't understand the purpose. It's not for offroading. Is it for hauling a trailer? Like an 18wheeler? It doesn't seem like it would be practical for anything really. It's certainly not for everyday use like going to the grocery store. (Although maybe for Johny.......)

It's for lugging around mountains of cheeseburgers to the weigh-ins.

View attachment 429097

I still don't understand the purpose. It's not for offroading. Is it for hauling a trailer? Like an 18wheeler? It doesn't seem like it would be practical for anything really. It's certainly not for everyday use like going to the grocery store. (Although maybe for Johny.......)

Dick size, a purchase like that is 100% about dick size.

Dick size, a purchase like that is 100% about dick size.
I get that in Johny's case I meant more like who does Ford manufacturer such a rig for. Who's the target market?

latest

In the US it'd be against the law to drive that thing without wearing Tapout

I'd drive it but not if I couldn't wear my Reebok
You voluntarily wear Reebok?

Oh Zer :(

You'll have to settle for a mercury marauder bud

mercury-marauder-1318744-1414390.jpg

When the Hummer had its moment in the sun about a decade ago many athletes, in particular NBA players were all into one upping the Hummer.

The NBA’s Biggest Rides

Gurkha-RPV-armored-vehicle.jpg

The Ghurka F5

Conquest%20Knight%20XV.jpg

Conquest Knight XV

Joe%20Johnson_x27_s%20Truck.jpg

Ford F-650 Super Truck XUV

Anderson%20SportsChassis.jpg

SportsChassis P4XL

View attachment 429097

Now that truck has lost 70% of its value.

Back