I WANT A MARAUDER

Remember when Hendricks bought that huge truck on embedded?

BvLg6moIMAAMNet-1.png

I still don't understand the purpose. It's not for offroading. Is it for hauling a trailer? Like an 18wheeler? It doesn't seem like it would be practical for anything really. It's certainly not for everyday use like going to the grocery store. (Although maybe for Johny.......)

View attachment 429097

I still don't understand the purpose. It's not for offroading. Is it for hauling a trailer? Like an 18wheeler? It doesn't seem like it would be practical for anything really. It's certainly not for everyday use like going to the grocery store. (Although maybe for Johny.......)
It's to put burgers and fries on a flatbed behind it.

In the US it'd be against the law to drive that thing without wearing Tapout

I'd drive it but not if I couldn't wear my Reebok

Wow, that truck's almost big enough for the driver to forget about how small his penis is.

Fine, you can have a Marauder. But you have to promise to run over every Pontiac Aztec on Earth.

Add the Nissan Armada to that. No particular reason other than some cunt in an Armada dinged my car with their giant fucking door.

Add the Nissan Armada to that. No particular reason other than some cunt in an Armada dinged my car with their giant fucking door.
tenor.gif

View attachment 429097

That thing is ugly as sin!

View attachment 429097

The back end of John Hendricks truck is called a gooseneck, and is specifically made for pulling trailers.

I bought my work truck at a government auction place and they also sell used fire department ambulances. I really really wish I had bought one to convert into a mobile woodshop.

In the US it'd be against the law to drive that thing without wearing Tapout

I'd drive it but not if I couldn't wear my Reebok
almost positive no one has taken the GIBLERT license plate yet.

Guarantee you that black dude at the 17 second mark was looking at it wondering how it would look with 32" dubs on it.

imagine how man bricks you can move at one time with that

Back