I wanna train myself as fighter

Starting from scratch?
Any previous training?
if not I’d just suggest getting into shape, do whatever you can in what space you have available.
pushups, squats, jumping jacks, ...
Get fit, then get some instruction after quarantine is lifted.

You can get in really good cardio shape and then find a gym with a good coach and team. Unfortunately trying to train yourself just isn’t possible.

you mean you want to train like a fighter? or you want to train yourself to fight, and actually fight?

As a beginner, you cannot teach yourself.

Once you are experienced, you can teach yourself things, and improve on your own..........but to fight, you still need a coach and training partners, for pads, drills, and sparring. No way around it. You cannot fight without doing those things.

Hello everyone
do you have the way to train yourself at home like a fighter
if you have good advice please tell me
thanks in advanceน์
I was doing the boxing footwork @ home, but stopped. From watching YT videos. HOwever hard it was to do... it started to make sense physically, and one can observe it's the necessary platform to make boxing, well boxing, and not the windmill, pinwheel stuff observed in MMA.

It's also quite apparent that boxing footwork must, absolutely must be combined with the other foundational boxing skills for boxing to gain it's effectiveness. Otherwise, one ends up doing this stale & stilted striking which just falls down against the higher skilled.
Training Session for Tiffany Vansoest and Allan Stott [] Blue Ocean Fighters
•Jun 16, 2018

Alexander Caine Palma

25 subscribers

TBH, TVS's footwork during sparring looks really good to me. But I prefer the more methodical, stable, step, set & strike basics of boxing. This MMA bounce around, skip, shashay doesn't excite me as having any large benefit.

Last edited:
I was doing the boxing footwork @ home, but stopped. From watching YT videos. HOwever hard it was to do... it started to make sense physically, and one can observe it's the necessary platform to make boxing, well boxing, and not the windmill, pinwheel stuff observed in MMA.

It's also quite apparent that boxing footwork must, absolutely must be combined with the other foundational boxing skills for boxing to gain it's effectiveness. Otherwise, one ends up doing this stale & stilted striking which just falls down against the higher skilled.
Training Session for Tiffany Vansoest and Allan Stott [] Blue Ocean Fighters
•Jun 16, 2018

Alexander Caine Palma

25 subscribers

TBH, TVS's footwork during sparring looks really good to me. But I prefer the more methodical, stable, step, set & strike basics of boxing. This MMA bounce around, skip, shashay doesn't excite me as having any large benefit.

palma has great stuff

palma has great stuff
Sports a lot of trainer accomplishments on his linkedin page.

'Soest looks great in her sparring videos... not as great in the recent cage. Muay thai is very popular no doubt. Boxing's more of a science, IMHO.

Gal really hangs it out there, gotta say that.<{1-7}>

Here you go:

I expect to see your progress next week or no kumite for you bro.

Sports a lot of trainer accomplishments on his linkedin page.

'Soest looks great in her sparring videos... not as great in the recent cage. Muay thai is very popular no doubt. Boxing's more of a science, IMHO.

Gal really hangs it out there, gotta say that.<{1-7}>

yeah i believe his background is in dutch kickboxing. Where he really shines is footwork. Back when I was still fighting I wanted to go down to SD to train with him but never got around to doing it.

Hello everyone
do you have the way to train yourself at home like a fighter
if you have good advice please tell me
thanks in advance

รีวิวคาสิโนออนไลน์

I assume you mean in lockdown.

It depends on the sport, but Bazooka Joe's youtube channel, and MMA Shredded are by far the best resources. Bazooka Kickboxing Academy assumes you know nothing about fighting in episode 1, and takes you all the way through to advanced drills.

Here is the other side of it though - unless you are training at a gym, you're probably not going to get as much out of it as you'd probably like. In truth, I don't think most people are good enough self motivators to get seriously in shape - every fighter I can think of who's taken control of their own fighting camp has had awful conditioning. and these are guys that were already elite.

And when you're a beginner feedback from people with experience is crucial. While I'd say that most guys in the gym, probably AREN'T giving you great advice technically (hell a lot of coaches don't) it's still better to have that less than ideal feedback, than not having a second pair of eyes on your technique at all.

yeah i believe his background is in dutch kickboxing. Where he really shines is footwork. Back when I was still fighting I wanted to go down to SD to train with him but never got around to doing it.
agreed. He’s an interesting character but his footwork is world class.

From your post I can tell this is a hopeless task and you should give up.

For many people , training yourself can work today because of the immense amount of learning resources. But you need to have experience of making training work for some other challenging sport in the past like gymnastics, weightlifting etc.
An analytical eye that understands body mechanics and interactions between opponents in a fight.
And access to some sparring with at least moderately skilled people that can definitely hurt you.

It doesn't sound like you have any of these.

Back