I wanna see Mendes vs. Edgar

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Anyone agree? Nice KO by Chad by the way. His striking looked great last two outings.

Poor Mendes, Dana goes crazy about getting him a better opponent after he stomps Cody then they give him a Newbie. Oh well nice to see him getting some finishes under his belt.

If Edgar loses to Aldo sure!

It would be a great fight. They are similar, I actually think Mendes has better footwork.

Poor Mendes, Dana goes crazy about getting him a better opponent after he stomps Cody then they give him a Newbie. Oh well nice to see him getting some finishes under his belt.

Yeah, Atleast is gives him a chance to show case some striking. Padding his record. Lol.

Mendes is an animal.. would have loved to see what could happened if aldo didnt grab the fence in their fight.

He is Alpha's best shot at a strap but, he'll never take it from Aldo.

I'm still pulling for Faber v Bis

Mendes is an animal.. would have loved to see what could happened if aldo didnt grab the fence in their fight.

he was going to lose anyway. his gnp isnt lethal and he was getting stuffed and leg kicked in the first round.

heaven forbid edgar compete in a non-title fight. :icon_neut

I think it was a last minute replacement though, no? I forget who was originally scheduled.

Rather see Mendes vs KZ

I think Mendes would UD KZ, therefore I don't want it. I could see the UFC remaking the Hacran Dias fight since that was the one that was orginally supposed to happen.

He did what he should have against top 100 FW's, it's good to see that sort of thing, since he's only getting better and better.
Wish he would have a bit more luck with matchmaking in the future, though.

He did what he should have against top 100 FW's, it's good to see that sort of thing, since he's only getting better and better.
Wish he would have a bit more luck with matchmaking in the future, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the problem is guys simply not wanting that fight. Mendes is too dangerous for the majority of FW.

I think Mendes would UD KZ, therefore I don't want it. I could see the UFC remaking the Hacran Dias fight since that was the one that was orginally supposed to happen.

Not even close, KZ is too dangerous for Mendes to lay on, and KZ is no slouch on his back. Mendes would try to strike with KZ and eventually get picked apart and sleep

Back