I wanna see Jake Paul vs. Sean Strickland

Timewave zero

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
With Jake calling out Brunson, it gave me hope Jake may actually box someone his own size after all. Looking down the middleweight list, I think Strickland is the best fit. He's a great boxer and has aspirations of killing someone. Its perfect

Something tells me you pressed enter too s

EDIT: shit now you edited and the joke is gone, hope you're happy, now you have a shit topic about a Paul bro and no extremely funny joke

Jake Paul vs. Anderson Silva
Co Main: Logan Paul vs. Vitor Belfort

That would be awesome.

lol, strickland would knock him out. i'd watch.

You realize Jake knows he isn't gonna fight Masvidal, Brunson, or anyone else in the UFC right?
This. He's calling out people locked in UFC contracts because he knows the fight can't be made and Dana will never allow it.

Only realistic match ups for him is Anderson, Vitor, and Fury. It seems like he's after the Fury fight. Anderson is too risky for him and even though the Fury fight is as well, Fury is a pro boxer and everyone has been saying he doesn't fight pro boxers. Plus he's been going back and forth with him recently on social media. Also I think he wants to keep his streak undefeated vs mma fighters, and Anderson can easily change that.

This. He's calling out people locked in UFC contracts because he knows the fight can't be made and Dana will never allow it.

Only realistic match ups for him is Anderson, Vitor, and Fury. It seems like he's after the Fury fight. Anderson is too risky for him and even though the Fury fight is as well, Fury is a pro boxer and everyone has been saying he doesn't fight pro boxers. Plus he's been going back and forth with him recently on social media. Also I think he wants to keep his streak undefeated vs mma fighters, and Anderson can easily change that.
Yeah, it's obvious he doesn't want to fight Anderson lol, even though I think it makes sense if he's gonna keep escalating the opponent which I doubt he will... but then people will get disinterested so he's walking a fine line

That wouldn’t move the needle. I’d much rather see Paul VS a guy like Till, if we’re picking random UFC MW’s.

translation ...iwanaa see Jake Paul get his ass beat... ok, fair enough.

With Jake calling out Brunson, it gave me hope Jake may actually box someone his own size after all. Looking down the middleweight list, I think Strickland is the best fit. He's a great boxer and has aspirations of killing someone. Its perfect

I would like to see Jake Paul fight a real boxer his own weight class.

Fuck this Jake Paul vs. MMA guy crap. Washed up MMA guys at that...

Paul won’t fight active mma fighters that are ranked. I don’t even see him fighting anyone that has boxing background other then one move(Woodley overhand right) until he decides to cash in and fight Mcgregor.

Honestly let's all make an effort to stop caring about this. I played into it too and it was fun but it's old. Every Paul fight (both brothers) has sucked . Only the buildup was entertaining . Only way we should even MILDLY care is if Anderson Silva fights him because we love our Silva don't we folks .

There is only one MMA fighter who I believe has the striking to take out Jake.
cm-punk.gif

Striking so good Mickey Gall was afraid to stand with him.

Yeah, it's obvious he doesn't want to fight Anderson lol, even though I think it makes sense if he's gonna keep escalating the opponent which I doubt he will... but then people will get disinterested so he's walking a fine line
I think he's looking at the risk and reward of it. Anderson is too risky and he wants to wait him out even more and let age become an eventual factor. He wants to protect his wins vs mma fighters and challenge a boxer, he'll circle back to Anderson in the future - especially if he loses to Fury. I think he would rather lose to a boxer than an mma fighter so he can stick to the narrative of being able to beat mma fighters.

Back