I wanna See Cody vs Mighty Mouse

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
per CSAC Cody rehydrated and weighed in at the same wieght as mighty mouse on fight night.

He's not getting another shot at the 135lb belt anytime soon. Why not drop down and fight mighty mouse to see who gets next crack at cejudo?

the ironing is that after ducking TJ, mighty mouse would now be taking a paycut (because he's not champ anymore) to fight a former 135lber in COdy.

ducks never win.

It was great to see Cody get humbled, but now it would be great to see him knock Mighty Mouse out.

I wanna see Mighty Mouse no more.

Why?

He just got KTFO twice in a row.

MM lost a razor-close decision after 11 title defenses.

MM beats cody, probably even KO's him

MM is too fast and Cody no chin after that weight cut

bitch, is your shirt wrinkled?
giphy.gif

I think DJ wins that one, although Cody's power is pretty scary.

It would be fun although both guys will be out for a while

Cody needs at least one fight to get his confidence again. Should be built up with a Top10-20 fighter and if everything goes well a lower top10 fighter. I advocated for Lineker but he is just too much at the moment.

The fall in rankings after a loss is not only a punishment but a chance to get back on track. Cody needs that. MM is too elite. Give him time

I really don't care what happens or who does what at 125

Assuming the fight is at 125, MM would destroy him. Way to quick, more well rounded, and just overall more skillful.
135 is another story though.

Imo both fighters should have some kind of warm up fight. Cody especially after coming off 2 ko's.
DJ just needs a break to reinvent himself. I would probably go up in weight like Anderson did, and do a few fun fights.

Imo both fighters should have some kind of warm up fight. Cody especially after coming off 2 ko's.
DJ just needs a break to reinvent himself. I would probably go up in weight like Anderson did, and do a few fun fights.

NO fukn way

DJ deserves a immediate rematch

AFTER he beats Cejudo.... Ok ...IF

He then fights Cody.

IMO Morally ,ethically, darn near Criminally Wrong for the UFC to deny a Rematch.

Closest that fight will happen is next July. Both are injured

I think Cody knocks him out especially if the fight takes place at 135

I think he can beat Cejudo. His TDD is incredibly good. MM maybe not.

Back