I wanna fight conor mcgregor!

No. I live North in norway. Not far from Bodø. But i can come to Oslo a weekend, if you say you offer me some good sparring.

aha..well if your going to travel and all, i would feel more comfortable giving you good sparring after ive started doing some muay thai and get some sparring in ^^, Its been a while.

but before this summer, for sure! Would be cool. I like that you have a good variety in martial arts, and not just a muay thai fighter or kickboxer.

I think I can last more that 13 seconds but it must be open weight

Frode you the man!! Nice low kick.

McGregor couldn't beat a sherdogger in the trash talk, that's for sure. Just say "Cool story bro" every time he talks to you in the lead up to the fight. It'll totally throw him off.

"You sound poor" would also probably work well.

aha..well if your going to travel and all, i would feel more comfortable giving you good sparring after ive started doing some muay thai and get some sparring in ^^, Its been a while.

but before this summer, for sure! Would be cool. I like that you have a good variety in martial arts, and not just a muay thai fighter or kickboxer.

Yeah i started out with kyokushin karate way back in 1996. But went into a long kung fu periode after that. Training quite a few styles. Then capoeira, krav maga, and shoot fighting. Before going to thailand for the first time in 2002.

I'd fight McGregor tomorrow at HW for red panty night money, make it happen Dana. Balls in your court.

Damnit Frode. I would have loved to watch you get a fine from Reebok from wearing a sherdog logo on your shorts...

Frode by arm bar!

I wanna fight Frode Falch!!!!

Just kidding. Those are some sweet kicks you were throwing in that vid Frode. Any other martial arts you have done?

Me too. I might be able to make 170? I'm at a lean 200. 5'10 74 inch reach. Let's do it. Where you at homie? #redpantynight

not really.. Just very kind and fair people to the people living in their country. Doesnt matter if your rich or poor, no job or not.

We take care of everyone as good as possible. MMA is still illegall which is dippshit retarded, and thats why very few ppl train mma in Norway, but in the last years mma gyms have been popping up after McGregor and Ronda came into the seen. So there is a good change.

Oh and dont belive all the news you hear, ive seen lots of deluded shit from (especially americans) when talking about scandinavia.. Do america even know that scandinavia is part of europe? I mean, the ignorance is so strong. haha. Wouldnt surprise me.

Gets butthurt about ignorant stereotypes.
Responds with his own ignorant stereotype.

Lol. Classic internet!

Rogan: "Classic Norway vs Ireland battle."

Goldie: "Ahhh absolutely Joe."

That actually would be pretty classic. Depending on which Norway shows up, we could have a massacre on our hands, Joe.

the guy can fight, he was also cutting and fighting dudes way smaller. Tito was a beast until he stated fighting guys his own size to. You huggers get so emotional :)

You know Conor has spent more of his career at LW than he has at FW, right? He KO's those guys just as easily, too. Conor's size is not why he's winning fights. Size doesn't mean anything if you don't know how to use it to your advantage, and some of the guys he fought at FW weren't even that much smaller than him.

Conor's plan when being signed to the UFC has remained the same - in Cage Warriors, he went to FW to take that belt and then go back to LW and take that belt, too. He's doing the same exact thing in the UFC that he did back in CW.

Conor won the Cage Warriors FW belt, and then immediately went BACK to LW after already having 11 fights there beforehand and took that belt too. He's trying to do the same thing in the UFC, plus more because he also wants to fight for the WW belt. For you or anybody for that matter to say that Conor only wants to fight smaller opponents is fucking ridiculous because he has plans to go to 170 and fight for that belt, too.

If you guys seriously can't see what his plan was by taking the FW and LW belt, with the possibility of also fighting for the WW belt, you're slow. He didn't go to 145 simply because they're smaller, it's because he wanted to take that belt because 145-170 are the divisions he can put his body through. He can't fight any lower than 145 and fighting any higher than 170 would be career suicide.

He wants 2 UFC belts, possibly 3, to be rich as fuck and go down as the greatest of all time. If you were capable of doing the same thing as him, you would go for it, too. The guy is doing more for this sport than every other fighter combined, he works harder than all of them. He isn't trying to just fight smaller opponents, he's already setting up fights against guys bigger than him for fuck's sake.

Can somebody please tell me why so many MMA fans are this intellectually disabled? I would seriously like to know.

Last edited:
Gets butthurt about ignorant stereotypes.
Responds with his own ignorant stereotype.

Lol. Classic internet!

That actually would be pretty classic. Depending on which Norway shows up, we could have a massacre on our hands, Joe.

lol what an unintelligent thing to say.. Ignorance and stereotypes are two very different things. What was stereotype of what he said? It was something recent he belived happens in norway due to whats being said to him on the american news, ya dumb shit.

U seriously dont know the diffrence?? haha.. CLASSIC internett.

@Madmick @OvaryHugger

this is a perfect time where 'who are you' would be applicable and bring the lulz like it did in the UK parliament meeting.

Back