I wanna fight conor mcgregor!

he means before conor sleeps you
If he is fighting in thailand, he probably has more fights than Conor. I say let the fight happen. Conor is heavy handed but he has been beating up manlets. You Conor guys need to realize there is nothing intimidating about the irishman.

Rogan: "Classic Norway vs Ireland battle."

Goldie: "Ahhh absolutely Joe."

If he is fighting in thailand, he probably has more fights than Conor. I say let the fight happen. Conor is heavy handed but he has been beating up manlets. You Conor guys need to realize there is nothing intimidating about the irishman.
are you serious? for fuck sake how much is conor understimated on this forum?

I'd take the ko for the money, his delusional haters would probably say he was lucky too haha

6c8042b1bb333653a03ef7b0546fa46a.jpg

Relatively accurate, North Germanic peoples are a truly crestfallen people.

are you serious? for fuck sake how much is conor understimated on this forum?
the guy can fight, he was also cutting and fighting dudes way smaller. Tito was a beast until he stated fighting guys his own size to. You huggers get so emotional :)

Lol a few years ago, some user was laughing and arguing with a fighter who had a pro tag about how he lost by DQ within a few minutes of the first round

That was an entertaining thread

And OP, you should have been calling out CM punk

Wrestle with him, push the grappling with him.,. its the way to beat him, dont stand and trade. thank me in your post fight interview.

Is the Pro Fighter (or amateur fighter) tag gone? I don't see one here?

Help me out guys. Start tweeting Dana or other relevant guys.

Rogan, Conor, ect

I've seen your videos, bum. You couldn't even beat up my little sister, much less the GOAT.

Your viking ancestors would be ashamed.
this is why all famous fighters post on reddit instead of this cesspit.

frode is one of the few guys that fights professionally on any level that ventures into the heavies and you talk shit about his fighting immediately

mcgregor would put the hurt on our boy but that doesn't mean you should flame him like a little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Relatively accurate, North Germanic peoples are a truly crestfallen people.
not really.. Just very kind and fair people to the people living in their country. Doesnt matter if your rich or poor, no job or not.

We take care of everyone as good as possible. MMA is still illegall which is dippshit retarded, and thats why very few ppl train mma in Norway, but in the last years mma gyms have been popping up after McGregor and Ronda came into the seen. So there is a good change.

Oh and dont belive all the news you hear, ive seen lots of deluded shit from (especially americans) when talking about scandinavia.. Do america even know that scandinavia is part of europe? I mean, the ignorance is so strong. haha. Wouldnt surprise me.

fuck, im gold belt since a couple of days and i dont even get that nice rank like in the old forum

u_u
this is why all famous fighters post on reddit instead of this cesspit.

frode is one of the few guys that fights professionally on any level that ventures into the heavies and you talk shit about his fighting immediately

mcgregor would put the hurt on our boy but that doesn't mean you should flame him like a little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
nah, sherdog is cool with pro mma fighters

this guy is just a random account trolling everyone

Back