I wanna fight bare knuckle so bad...

When I did Tae Kwon Do it was all bare nuckle. Go to a practice or two, learn their rules... see how you like it.... *shrug* Make sure you tell the instructor about your previous experience though, and don't be cocky. It isn't bare nuckle vale tudo, but still bare nuckle...

Go to england or ireland, theres loads of underground prize fights.

The Sickness said:
I am going to Brazil, but I was under the impression that most fights down there are wearing gloves these days. We shall see...

I think jungle fight is still bare knuckle in Brazil.

John O'Brien said:
And one year later..

Hahahaha. Classic how people respond to it though. Some people just love to revive old threads and then the others don't read the entire thread to see that it is a year old and that the possible thread starter is long gone. Hahahaha. Classic.

Odium said:
Wy bare knuckle, when 4 ozgloves is almost the same with less injury risk for the hand?
exactly. but hey, im yet to set foot in a ring.

The Sickness said:
Just saying. It's something I really want to do. Not a street fight, I've got plenty of those and they don't mean shit!! (I live in the ghetto). I wanna fight bare knuckle in a real event, just to feel it man, that rawness. It's just you in the ring, the other guy, and the ref, and you fight like a fuckin animal. Damn, this is the type of shit I dream about. Blood and guts and broken hands and all, shit sounds good...

Shut up.

The Sickness said:
Just saying. It's something I really want to do. Not a street fight, I've got plenty of those and they don't mean shit!! (I live in the ghetto). I wanna fight bare knuckle in a real event, just to feel it man, that rawness. It's just you in the ring, the other guy, and the ref, and you fight like a fuckin animal. Damn, this is the type of shit I dream about. Blood and guts and broken hands and all, shit sounds good...

No you dont want to fight bare kuckle, there's a reason bare knuckle fights arent that popular. They dont last long cuz too many guys break there hand right away and the fights over

Back