Media " i wanna eat his Children!" - Conor McGregor

He's making fun of Khabib's appearance on Tyson where he talks about "biting his heart". Which is just a manlet trying to emulate the last great HW:

It is cringe

He's even imitating former champion Chris Weidman with the shin break.

200.gif
tenor.gif

200w.gif

iu

...it should be possible.....with the new teeth...
iu

Last edited:
Conrat should be glad that Khabib didn't accept the fight with Mayweather.
He would have more IG followers than Conrat now.

I don't think Conor stole any phrase to be honest.
Everyone knows this phrase who is a long time fight fan. It was just a little wink to Tyson since Khabib was on his podcast.

I don't think Conor stole any phrase to be honest.
Everyone knows this phrase who is a long time fight fan. It was just a little wink to Tyson since Khabib was on his podcast.

He steals lines, clothes, gestures. When you need to come up with anything that is not originally yours, you are stealing. Yes everyone does it, but it's still not original.

He steals lines, clothes, gestures. When you need to come up with anything that is not originally yours, you are stealing. Yes everyone does it, but it's still not original.
It was too obvious to be stealing with Mike being the host. It was just a stupid tribute.

Conor is delusional if he thinks his crew of football hooligans can match up with Khabibs Dagestani fighters.

Ive said it before but I will say it again.

Conor is obsessed with Khabib. I can 100% guarantee you Conor saw the entire 1hr Khabib interview got pissed and started pacing back n forward in his wheelchair lol.

Can someone shoop Conor's face on to South Park Timmeh.

His catchphrase is so apt, "Living A Lie Timmeeeehhhh...."

Khabib owns Conor

When has he once went after Conor's family?

Conor is just a slabbering pos when he is drunk/high and it's only a matter of time before someone form Dagestan (or elsewhere) seriously hurts him

He is unable to bully manlets now in a lower division with his extreme reach, so he uses his keyboard

It is fun watching this complete scumbag slowly self destruct and it is only a matter of time until he explodes

As much as I think his comments are disgraceful, I have to respect him for doubling down on his shitty attitude despite the backlash

oh yeah he's definitely doubling down

and then deleting his tweets like an afraid little schoolgirl later.

Totally admirable actions there.

Most sane people would stop though knowing the tweets always make it to the media; he’s an unapologetic nutter and there’s something in that which I respect, even if I don’t respect the man

Damn between Floyd, Habib, and Dustin this little manlets ego has really taken a shit kicking. Might as well adorn himself with a bib and pacifier.

Back