I used to rank GSP over Silva, but it’s not logical.

H
Does it in every thread possible. Its lame.
I'd almost report him for spamming, but then I'd miss out on everyone pointing out his stupidity lmao. Know I'll just take one out of his book, and repeat myself for no reason.

Lineal WW & MW champ champ bless.

I'd almost report him for spamming, but then I'd miss out on everyone pointing out his stupidity lmao. Know I'll just take one out of his book, and repeat myself for no reason.

Lineal WW & MW champ champ bless.
You'd think he'd give up with so many people always getting on him. Its ok to like Silva. I'm ok with that. Silva ruined his career and Dozer is living in a state of denial.

GSP and Fedor dabble as #1 and #2 in the polls, always have. Anderson and jones were voted under them before they even test for steroids. But now that they did there in different categories. Jones was voted over anderson in my poll as goat of the cheaters

You'd think he'd give up with so many people always getting on him. Its ok to like Silva. I'm ok with that. Silva ruined his career and Dozer is living in a state of denial.
It's not even the fact that he likes Silva, or thinks he's the GoAT, but he out right bashes GSP. E.v.e.r.y single chance he gets, so I just like to lay facts out for him. Exactly why he's now dozer, and not toner.

Was there an excuse during for the Chael fights? What about Lutter's infamous weight cut.

QArYawe.gif
AndersonSilvaRyoChonan.gif

Georges-St-Pierre-finished-Matt-Serra.gif
20rpesn_medium_medium.gif

Anderson beat Chael both times, I don't know why there would be an excuse for winning.

I just don't understand why GSP fans bring up the Lutter fight when they try to discredit Anderson. It's like they forget who Matt Serra is.

It’s a legitimate argument for either GSP or Silva ranked ahead of each other (regardless of which rank that is).
However, to base any part of that on Silva’s “innocence” is absolutely absent-minded. He was juiced AT LEAST twice knowingly.

It's not even the fact that he likes Silva, or thinks he's the GoAT, but he out right bashes GSP. E.v.e.r.y single chance he gets, so I just like to lay facts out for him. Exactly why he's now dozer, and not toner.
Im a bit sad he stopped arguing with me. I love shitting on dozer

Anderson beat Chael both times, I don't know why there would be an excuse for winning.

I just don't understand why GSP fans bring up the Lutter fight when they try to discredit Anderson. It's like they forget who Matt Serra is.
If you see my original post, It questions how Anderson can be considered GOAT over more complete fighters when he's got such a major flaw like TDD. The only two guys he faced considered to have good MMA wrestling (Chael,Lutter) took him down at will but he was lucky enough that those guys had terrible sub defense and no standup game, unlike GSP, DC, Fedor.

If GSP was a natural Middleweight instead of a small Welterweight, RIP Silva.

Also, every fighter has a punchers chance. Serra did it, JDS did it against Cain and so on. Silva gets taken down multiple times when he fights good wrestlers. That's not a fluke.

Are you stupid? Anderson didn't even pick that fight for himself, lol. Also LOTS of people were favoring Griffin, you should know that (judging by your join-date).
Fuck you, asshole. Silva stepped in because he knew Forrest had nothing for him.

A lot of people were favoring Griffin: so fucking what. Silva is one of the goat. Do you seriously he gave a shit about that? I doubt he was going to stand in front of him like Rampage.

Fuck you, asshole. Silva stepped in because he knew Forrest had nothing for him.

A lot of people were favoring Griffin: so fucking what. Silva is one of the goat. Do you seriously he gave a shit about that? I doubt he was going to stand in front of him like Rampage.

I remember those days.

People were saying that if Forrest imposed his size advantage, took Anderson down, and wore him out, he had a great chance to win.

People were also saying that if Forrest and his slow motion striking stood in front of Anderson and traded, he was going to get killed.

Forrest showed up fucked up on Xanax, stood in front of Anderson, and got killed. Quite a few people think he was gently advised beforehand to fight the stupid fight, which was why he was fucked up on chemicals and fled the octagon the way he did after the fight.

Anderson fans love to go on about how GSP "cherry picked" Bisping, even though GSP had been trying to score a fight at Middleweight long before Bisping was champion. They also love to post the "matrix" gif of Anderson humbling one of the worst punchers in the division.

Back