I used to rank GSP over Silva, but it’s not logical.

Silva’s prime consisted of a UFC record 17 fight win streak, 15 finishes, 10 title defenses, and 3 LHW KOs.

GSP’s prime consisted of 7 straight decisions (8/9 decisions) against one dimensional fighters and LWs.

Gsp fought by far the better competition and it’s not even close or debatable. Silva’s best wins were hendo and pre T. rex vítor . Gsp beat Hughes,Thiago, Condit, Hendricks, Serra, bj (at his absolute best), Parisyan, Hieron and Fitch.

Ah, so as I stated, it's when you decide when their prime is. Gotcha.

WW was stronger in GSPs reign than MW was for Silva.

GSP is doing better against Silva's opponents than Silva did, i.e. compare their common opponents.

Lineal WW & MW champ champ bless.
Another myth started by Canadians.

MW was better than WW during GSP’s reign which consisted of one dimensional fighters and LWs.

Doesn’t matter what you think. Pro MMA fighters already confirmed that Anderson is greater than GSP and it wasn’t close.

Are you stupid? Anderson didn't even pick that fight for himself, lol. Also LOTS of people were favoring Griffin, you should know that (judging by your join-date).
Lots of people were favoring bisping. Even dozer here, until GSP finished a guy Silva LOST too. It drove so insane he admitted GSP was goat for a brief second of him accepting reality.

Gsp fought by far the better competition and it’s not even close or debatable. Silva’s best wins were hendo and pre T. rex vítor . Gsp beat Hughes,Thiago, Condit, Hendricks, Serra, bj (at his absolute best), Parisyan, Hieron and Fitch.
Anderson’s resume > GSP’s resume

Anderson > GSP according to the people that matter, their peers.

Hater? How old are you? Not to mention Silva is a known juicer and has been on the juice since his ww days which makes this whole debate pointless lol
Yea, like the HGH gut, bumps on stomach GSP has always been clean lol

Another myth started by Canadians.

MW was better than WW during GSP’s reign which consisted of one dimensional fighters and LWs.

Doesn’t matter what you think. Pro MMA fighters already confirmed that Anderson is greater than GSP and it wasn’t close.
Lmao going with old polls to try and justify what's happening today, especially when they literally had a Brazilian section. It's almost like you cannot see your confirmation bias. Then again, judging from anything else you post I'm 100% not surprised. Stay in the past, you seem to be enjoying back there.

Lmao going with old polls to try and justify what's happening today, especially when they literally had a Brazilian section. It's almost like you cannot see your confirmation bias. Then again, judging from anything else you post I'm 100% not surprised. Stay in the past, you seem to be enjoying back there.
Pro MMA fighters agree with me. I’m all good lol

Salty 101, accuse someone who campaigned for USADA type drug testing, while never popping. Since his favorite did. Remember them needles and banned substances on MTV cribs? Cause that's irrefutable.

Say what you will about gsp he never tested positive and Anderson had steroids in his house lol

Attachments

• 830BEC04-88E3-4F37-BA1A-6C80B9CD5035.jpeg
    830BEC04-88E3-4F37-BA1A-6C80B9CD5035.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
Salty 101, accuse someone who campaigned for USADA type drug testing, while never popping. Since his favorite did. Remember them needles and banned substances on MTV cribs? Cause that's irrefutable.

Yep this, someone who called out the entire thing before it was cool to do so

Like I said, pro MMA fighters (the people that matter) already confirmed that Anderson is greater than GSP. There’s nothing more to say.

Pro MMA fighters agree with me. I’m all good lol
Pro MMA fighters years ago do. But this today. Reality is right now. Your mental well being isn't healthy if you honestly believe this. Let me post a study from the 50's by doctors claiming cigarettes are beneficial. I mean, it's gotta account for today.

Like I said, pro MMA fighters (the people that matter) already confirmed that Anderson is greater than GSP. There’s nothing more to say.
Lineal WW & MW champ champ bless. There truly isn't anything else to say.

GOAT rankings are fucking stupid. AS/Jones/Fedor/GSP are at the top. Trying to rank them is pointless because everyone has different criteria for "greatness".

AS had exciting finishes, GSP was supremely dominant, Jones brought a new level of technical brilliance and fight IQ to the cage, Fedor was the only one who dominated the HW division. Pick your poison.

AS popped, GSP got KOd by a LW, Jones popped, Fedor fought cans.

They are all greats, after that it's subjective.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Pretty much this. I like exciting finishes so I vote Silva, but let me say they are all GOATs for different reasons.

Back