I used to hate Stephan A Smith

The A stand for A-Level

Stephen A-Level Smith

Last night, I think he really added a lot to the show. I hated so many commercials, but I found myself getting more excited when Stephan would interject and get things a little hyped up. Thought he really fit in well with the team. This is coming from a guy who couldnt stand his antics before. Whats your thoughts?

Stephan is a Goat

I get a chuckle out of Stephen A Smith. He's just another good character to throw into the MMA mix as far as I'm concerned.

He really seems to be one of the few ESPN personalities that are all in on the UFC and it seems like he's actually studying MMA and gaining knowledge about it every time I hear him talk more. He's no expert by any means, but I think he likes this shit. He'll get better.

A little better than Gus Johnson, a little worse than Superfoot Wallace.

Lol damn where did that savage go to college?
That...was not clever. Kind of a cheap shot. The only way that would have been good is if SAS was in the room.

A little better than Gus Johnson, a little worse than Superfoot Wallace.

Gus Johnson...Just had a Strikeforce Nashville flashback. lol

"He needs to watch the leg choke" - referring to a triangle
"Frank, congrats on your retirement. It's tough watching your partner in there getting blowed and giving blows"
"This happens sometimes in MMA" - Mayhem/Scrap Pack brawl

I'm not sure anything is worse than Gus Johnson.

I used to hate him. Still do, but I used to too.

I'd never heard of him before this event, I can happily go about my life without ever seeing him again.

I just have a problem with overt racist that paise them-self for not being racist . ESPN is pure garbage haven’t watched in long while
lol kinda like they hired your boy Chael who is a multi time steroid and fraud convict? Your moral compass is broken. (Both suck btw)

Gus Johnson...Just had a Strikeforce Nashville flashback. lol

"He needs to watch the leg choke" - referring to a triangle
"Frank, congrats on your retirement. It's tough watching your partner in there getting blowed and giving blows"
"This happens sometimes in MMA" - Mayhem/Scrap Pack brawl

I'm not sure anything is worse than Gus Johnson.
Lolol
Seriously?
That narration actually happened???

He just makes me excited when he talks even tho I know he knows nothing bout MMA it’s just the way he comes off brings excitement

Lolol
Seriously?
That narration actually happened???

He made Goldie look like a Rhodes Scholar. Gus Johnson is kind of like the poor man's Bryant Gumbel in the way he speaks too, which made it even more hilarious.

Frank Shamrock was his sometimes announcing partner on Showtime/CBS, if you're wondering who he was referring to. That was after his last fight against Cung Le, maybe? Can't remember, too lazy to look up. lol

He is fine with yesterday's set up. Don't pair him with someone like Dominic who is going to shit on him hard.

He made Goldie look like a Rhodes Scholar. Gus Johnson is kind of like the poor man's Bryant Gumbel in the way he speaks too, which made it even more hilarious.

Frank Shamrock was his sometimes announcing partner on Showtime/CBS, if you're wondering who he was referring to. That was after his last fight against Cung Le, maybe? Can't remember, too lazy to look up. lol
Legchoke kkkkk...

Frank S. by himself is already something to beautiful to listen.
Can only imagine how the duo worked together.

Last edited:
Back