I used to hate Stephan A Smith

Dirty Holt

Black Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Last night, I think he really added a lot to the show. I hated so many commercials, but I found myself getting more excited when Stephan would interject and get things a little hyped up. Thought he really fit in well with the team. This is coming from a guy who couldnt stand his antics before. Whats your thoughts?

Stephan A covering MMA is the best part about UFC on ESPN

Don't like him at all, he's up there with Skip Bayless and Max Kellerman for me. Can't stand any of them.

I still don’t like him but I respect that he’s actually trying to make a serious effort to learn about MMA. or at least it seems that way.

Max Kellerman on the other hand is just terrible in every way.

I used to hate Stephen a Smith. I still do, but I used to also.

I like him lol, he's the goof you never asked for but you got stuck with, and he may be annoying but he's alright.

He’s a bit Chael Sonnen like. He dials it up to get people invested one way or another, but all in all he’s more than happy to look like an idiot to entertain people.

If he sticks around he might be the biggest get for the UFC since Joe Rogan, IMO.

I just have a problem with overt racist that paise them-self for not being racist . ESPN is pure garbage haven’t watched in long while

Stephen A Smith justs adds some xtra flavour to it. Nice pick up

I like him but when you hear Stephen you will change the volume.

If they brought in Max Kellerman I wouldn’t be opposed

I thought it was funny some MMA journalists were butthurt about the guy.

UFC is on ESPN now. Move over.

Steve+Smith+kicks+the+ball+into+the+stands+May+3,+1994.gif

My favorite thing ever was Ryan Clark clowning his pushed back hairline.

Back