Television I used to dismiss THE CLONE WARS as a "kid's show" ...

Yes, she and Ursa Wren were both in the credits. It's rather obvious who the two mystery characters are. It doesn't require byzantine sleuthing.
Well who's the 3rd one smartass? That wasn't in your credits but it was in my sleuthing

& why are you up my ass instead of being civil with your comments to me? You've been coming off as a sarcastic prick in both your posts to me so far. There's a lot of tidbits in my post that you didn't see in the credits, but you can't be bothered to acknowledge those?

Well who's the 3rd one smartass? That wasn't in the credits but it was in my sleuthing

& why are you up my ass? There's a lot of tidbits in my post that you didn't see in the credits so fuck off
giphy.gif

Stop trying so hard.

wwzmy.gif

For Campea

Ugg... That guy just got under my skin big time with his heinous cackling about Tros while he wasn't even correct with his facts. So his point was unfounded, but it didn't stop him from braying like a jackass at the top of his voice with all that clickbait hate talk.

I can't stand to even listen to the sarcastic tones in his voice. I did power through the Jamie Lee Curtis vid, but he's just so fucking sarcastic sounding in the other one even when he's not trying to be sarcastic. It's like poison to me listening to his venomous voice. Plus he lost validity to me with his fake commentary post-Tros, so fuck that guy.

Ok then.. maybe try this one then just saying :p

Stop trying so hard.
giphy.gif
I enjoy looking stuff up & talking about Star Wars. Then I shared my finding with the person who quoted ME not you. You came here to shove my research in my face to make fun of me because 2 of the many pieces of information I presented were in the credits, so who's the ass hole in this situation?

Can't you be bothered to acknowledge the other stuff I said? or appreciate the screen shots I took & pictures I found? Okay, I went my own round about way to find out who 2 of them were, when it was right in the credits, so what?... but I discovered a lot of other tidbits in the meantime & also gave shared specific episode numbers. meanwhile you're just being a smartass & insulting me.

Last edited:
I enjoy looking stuff up & talking about Star Wars. You came here to shove my research in my face to make fun of me, so who's the ass hole in this situation? Can't you be bothered to acknowledge the other stuff I said? Okay, I went my own round about way to find out who 2 of them were, when it was right in the credits, good on you buddeh... but I discovered a lot of other tidbits in the meantime & also gave shared quotes. meanwhile you're just being a smartass & insulting me.
I'm the asshole. I'm happy to own that. Never bothered me.

I think your "research" is silly because it answers questions that weren't a mystery once the credits rolled. It intrigued me for the space of time in the episode between when we saw the figure, and then when she spoke with her cohorts. For a split second I was naive enough to think Anakin followed her. The moment we heard them it was obvious we were dealing with Mandalorian women. Unraveling what their plans are would be more interesting-- if possible. How that history connects to Rebels could be cool. I don't think small answers with definite conclusions are intriguing. Larger matters of plot where Ahsoka's future leads are intriguing. It's still something we'll find out next week in the episode cluster's arc. I don't see a big mystery, here. It's not as interesting as pondering the question of Rey's parents in the years after Episode VII.

Also, Barriss obviously wasn't the Seventh Sister. Now what became of her...that's an interesting question.

I think your "research" is silly because it answers questions that weren't a mystery once the credits rolled.
Who's the 3rd one then?

I'll finish reading the rest of your post now while you think about that? Maybe re-read my research if you don't find it in the credits

Barriss obviously wasn't the Seventh Sister.
Are you serious? That's not what I said.

I presented the 7th sister as a 3rd option for who the unidentified green skinned lady is. You're just up my ass for some reason & not even listening to what I'm saying. I don't know what your beef is with me, I don't recall having a problem with you before, but you sure as fuck are happy to call me out & try & belilttle me for studying something that you found in your credits.

Now what became of her...that's an interesting question.

Which was a part of the next discussion I got into. I speculated about how cool it would be if Barris became an inquisitor.

200.gif

Is the season almost over? I might need to subscribe for another one month.

Is the season almost over? I might need to subscribe for another one month.
4 more episodes... May 8th is when the last episode of the season drops.

Voice of Maul - Sam Witwer said: "The finale, was the best Clone Wars script that I ever read." He goes on to say the last 4 episodes are basically a movie split into 4 parts.

"The finale will change the way you think about certain things in Star Wars, change the way you think about certain characters, and shows some really interesting core mythology stuff. I’m thrilled, and I’m shocked.”

This has me pretty stoked to see what he's talking about. Preparing for mind being blown!! Those of you who don't appreciate the more casual episodes of Clone Wars like I do, will likely be much more into these final 4 from the sounds of it.
Disney_CloneWars_Ahsoka.png

Last edited:
I only wish we'd seen Anakin fight Maul during the run of this show, I know Obi Wan is his real arch nemesis but a Maul vs pre Vader Anakin fight would've been killer

Voice of Maul - Sam Witwer said: "The finale, was the best Clone Wars script that I ever read." He goes on to say the last 4 episodes are basically a movie split into 4 parts.

"The finale will change the way you think about certain things in Star Wars, change the way you think about certain characters, and shows some really interesting core mythology stuff. I’m thrilled, and I’m shocked.”

This has me pretty stoked to see what he's talking about. Preparing for mind being blown!! Those of you who don't appreciate the more casual episodes of Clone Wars like I do, will likely be much more into these final 4 from the sounds of it.
I'm ready! Friday can't come soon enough. I'll be cracking a beer in the morn and putting on the new episode

If the last 4 episodes are so great, then why waste anybody’s time with the first 8 which sucked and added nothing of value?

If the last 4 episodes are so great, then why waste anybody’s time with the first 8 which sucked and added nothing of value?

A lot of people enjoy them. I did. I feel like they added a lot of value & back-story to set up the finale.

The Clone Wars series has always been like that though showing some less significant stories than the movies have time to tell. They have super significant episodes laced in with eps more designed for exploring the world of Star Wars & let the stories breath a little. Those 4 Bad Batch eps were showing another adventure while introducing cool characters. They'll be fighting in the final battle, so it's cool we already know them. Being more than just face-less clones will give more debth to the finale.

To your point, they could've streamlined Ahsoka meeting up with Bo-Katan & then showing up on the holocron & went right into it... but wasn't it all right showing that transition? Otherwise it would've went from Ahsoka leaving the Jedi order the last time we saw her.... straight into being mixed up with the Pikes & The Mandalorian's war & we'd be asking ourselves how teh fook did that happen.

<escalate99>

Her leaving the Jedi order was a tear jerker. I enjoyed seeing her moaping around a little bit & questioning what to do before circumstances flung her right back into the thick of it. You can't get that feel by making a quick transaction to her now being back in & fighting to liberate Mandalore in one episode.

So while they're letting Ahsoka's story breath a bit... In true Clone Wars fashion they show another side of the Clone Wars from the perspective of average citizenz that were Collateral Damage during a Jedi police operation. We get to see that real people are being innocently caught in the crossfire & how that changed her friend's lives. I always enjoyed that pov about how a lot of average citizens wonder if the Jedi and/or the Republic are even the good guys. The novels are able to cover this a bit more, but I like how The Clone Wars & Rebels do as well. So that was cool to show the Sisters pov on Jedi.

Despite The Pike's telling Maul they were leaving the Shadow Collective (prior to this season)... we see it might not be that easy for them to say no to a Sith... This will explain why the Pikes are fighting along side Maul. Last we saw, Maul's entire military took several HUGE beatings & the Shadow Collective was breaking up... so this is important to show if we're to have a battle to de-throan Maul from Mandalor.

We got a sweet mention of Crimson Dawn already being in the mix 9 years before the Solo movie. Which also shows how Maul has more forces to go to war with.

There's a lot of background information that will serve the finale. There was also some maybe less significant stuff for the main story line, but still worthy story's to tell as backstories. Good stuff imo.

Last edited:
The last 4 episodes didn’t introduce any cool characters, imo. That was forced b.s., imo. And, probably the worst 4 story arch of the 7 seasons. The first 4 episodes introduced really generic “cool” guys in a self contained storyline. I’m glad your enjoying it brother, I’m looking forward to the next 4 ep.,

Last episode is on May 4th. Star Wars day! 3782F3F8-7480-4083-9D43-C3B710FE45AB.jpeg

God damn, last weeks episode was great. I was getting a little nervous with the first couple episodes with Ahsoka back, but they turned it around.

Holy crap. This latest episode was insane. They had Ray Park come in and do MoCap with a little Asian female for the Darth Maul vs. Ahsoka duel!!

I’m sorry for the guys who haven’t enjoyed the season so far. I think it’s been a complete home run. And I personally feel these last four episodes will be better than any of the live action movies Disney put out with the exception of R1.

Holy crap. This latest episode was insane. They had Ray Park come in and do MoCap with a little Asian female for the Darth Maul vs. Ahsoka duel!!

I’m sorry for the guys who haven’t enjoyed the season so far. I think it’s been a complete home run. And I personally feel these last four episodes will be better than any of the live action movies Disney put out with the exception of R1.
Phenomenal, that scene before the fight, when the glass breaks. Damn

Back