I understand that Dana is unprofessional, but the whole UFC brass and staff too?

Kwic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I mean handling such situations like the one with Wand for example. He says he got the news like everyone else- from the Internet. Unprofessional and disrespectful.

Really? No one has the courage and professionalism to call the guy and talk to him?
It has been like that many many times, I also believe they even cut the fighter without telling him, he found out from the Internet.

Also, many times they read something on the Internet or overhear from someone (be it from another fighter or a journalist) and they make a decision based on that, punishing a given fighter, saying he is done etc. Again, really? In a company worth billions of dollars nobody has a clue that you make sure if any of that is true first, calling a person involved, giving him / her a benefit of the doubt, talking to him/her about the situation that occurred, because you never know what happened and what led a given fighter to do what he/she done (if they done it even).

So again, Dana, I can understand. But all the UFC employees? Lorenzos? Pathethic if you ask me. Would never want to work with people like that in a normal firm.

Any explanation of this you may have?

Dana said he ran from the test and then was unreachable for a few days
Maybe if he picked up his phone someone woulda told him

It's amazing who people will work with, because of their paycheck.

If so, that is fine. But there were other cases too, I have a hard time believing no one is picking their phone. But thanks for the explanation my fellow Sherdogger.

It's amazing who people will work with, because of their paycheck.

True.

I mean handling such situations like the one with Wand for example. He says he got the news like everyone else- from the Internet. Unprofessional and disrespectful.

Really? No one has the courage and professionalism to call the guy and talk to him?
It has been like that many many times, I also believe they even cut the fighter without telling him, he found out from the Internet.

Also, many times they read something on the Internet or overhear from someone (be it from another fighter or a journalist) and they make a decision based on that, punishing a given fighter, saying he is done etc. Again, really? In a company worth billions of dollars nobody has a clue that you make sure if any of that is true first, calling a person involved, giving him / her a benefit of the doubt, talking to him/her about the situation that occurred, because you never know what happened and what led a given fighter to do what he/she done (if they done it even).

So again, Dana, I can understand. But all the UFC employees? Lorenzos? Pathethic if you ask me. Would never want to work with people like that in a normal firm.

Any explanation of this you may have?

barack hussein obama and his regime are always talking about how he found out about "so and so" the same way as the american people, from the news.

Dana said he ran from the test and then was unreachable for a few days
Maybe if he picked up his phone someone woulda told him

Response to this will be Dana was lying.

Considering he was unable to contact him, and the fact they have a multi million dollar investment in the card that he was supposed to be fighting in, why would/should they give a fuck about wand? He may have destroyed the fight for himself and that's ok, but doing it to the guy you were supposed to fight and fucking over the public who wanted to see the fight, I can whole heartedly say that Dana was right. I wouldn't put up with that shit.

Wand chucked his rights out of the window (the same window he used to flee the drugs test?) in being so unproffesional as to not even bother applying for a licence and running from a drug test.

It will take the UFC losing one of it's champion contending stars to change anything. But they never leave without being cut. From the outside it is very confusing, the undisclosed pay and benefits must be very nice.

Back