Social I took a photo of the daytime moon yesterday

Thanks... yeah, I noticed that too.

Yup, I took it. Thanks. Taking the moon at night is actually harder than it looks because it's so much brighter than everything else around it.

Your pic is cool though. Take some more and post them here.
Here's something different. I took this pic years ago as a test. It looks like day light but this was taken near midnight. I opened the shutter to 15 or 30 seconds and played with the iso and white balance while pointing it directly and a very bright moon.
hZB7NLX.jpg

Yep.. That's the moon. I guess people are looking at things they weren't looking at as much before.

The amazing one to me was during a baseball game they used one of the TV cameras to zoom in on the moon, and I was shocked.. You could literally see the contours of the surface perfectly. I looked like you were 100 miles away. The cameras they use for American sporting events are really amazing.

Yep.. That's the moon. I guess people are looking at things they weren't looking at as much before.

The amazing one to me was during a baseball game they used one of the TV cameras to zoom in on the moon, and I was shocked.. You could literally see the contours of the surface perfectly. I looked like you were 100 miles away. The cameras they use for American sporting events are really amazing.

I've been looking to the skies my while life. I took another photo of the moon through my telescope years ago that turned or great as well but I can't find it.

I took these 7 years ago with my 10” Dobsonian Telescope and an IPhone 4.
16073E65-0084-4B41-9320-FBD43BC56061.jpeg CF086980-9E7A-4DD8-AA4F-1F977F460813.jpeg 0EE124B5-46AD-4725-8DA5-7DD1804E9B8E.jpeg B9949685-7572-4E9F-A9E9-6671BCCB0830.jpeg

Back