I thought Khabib Tony was official? Conor is skipping Tony?

If Khabib loses belt they still rematch....the point would be Conor fights Khabib regardless.

Let's be real, Tony vs Khabib ain't happening. That shits been cursed for years now.

It's looking like Tonys gonna be a paraplegic before fight night.

If Khabib loses belt they still rematch....the point would be Conor fights Khabib regardless.

Let's be real, Tony vs Khabib ain't happening. That shits been cursed for years now.

Makes sense ^
<{titihmm}>

He is supposed to get the next titleshot after Tony

I'm pretty sure Dana said he's getting a title shot at LW, if he beats cowboy, so if it's Tony, then Tony's his next fight.

Which is complete BS, but what can you do.

Whoa? Wtf happened?

They are talking like Tony does not even exist, they keep saying Conor to get title shot against Khabib in rematch if he beats Cerrone. Tony is way too dangerous to be counted out like this, the guy is totally insane and nuts and beyond intense, its a super dangerous fight for Khabib, his lungs are gonna be on burning fire quickly.. Tony is on the best winning streak in entire UFC roster with Khabib and Jones. Its a close fight

Can't wait to get Tony on a + number. I hope the Conor nuthuggers drive it up to +200 but that's probably being too optimistic.

I'm pretty sure Dana said he's getting a title shot at LW, if he beats cowboy, so if it's Tony, then Tony's his next fight.

Not sure how that is BS when your AV is getting an immediate TS after getting KO'd and and only defended against BB in a squash match while not even capturing the lineal light heavy strap. It's not the most deserving rematch in history but there have been far worse, and Conor is still the lineal FW champ, is the only bonafide lineal champ-champ in male UFC history, practically saved a sinking ship after the WME merger with the Mayweather fight and has the biggest numbers across the board in a prize fighting business.

Conor would easily destroy Tony. So it makes sense.

if Khabib wins against Tony , there will be no rematch with Conor.

if Tony wins against Khabib , Conor will never ask again for a rematch.

Not sure how that is BS when your AV is getting an immediate TS after getting KO'd and and only defended against BB in a squash match while not even capturing the lineal light heavy strap. It's not the most deserving rematch in history but there have been far worse, and Conor is still the lineal FW champ, is the only bonafide lineal champ-champ in male UFC history, practically saved a sinking ship after the WME merger with the Mayweather fight and has the biggest numbers across the board in a prize fighting business.

He got detsroyed against khabib, and hasn't fought in 460 and something days. It's BS.

Best scenario would be Conor beats Cowboy n Ferg beats Beeb. Then we get a great epic fight with Conor n Ferg.

Best scenario would be Conor beats Cowboy n Ferg beats Beeb. Then we get a great epic fight with Conor n Ferg.

best scenario would be conor taps to cowboy's submission and we never hear of conor again

Back