I thought Josh Koscheck had an analyst position at FOX

never liked the guy. hopefully semtex knocks him out

I honestly think that this would be the best moment in UK MMA history... The time is right, it's a grudge matchbox end all others, Semtex has developed some TDD and Koscheck's chin is completely shot so there's a much better chance of it happening than it did before, and if he really knocks hin out, like flying gunshield/faceplant/Walk-Off KO's him dead on the ground then I might well shed a little tear of joy...

I've never wanted anything more in an MMA fight than Semtex to knock out Josh Koshcheck.

I honestly think that this would be the best moment in UK MMA history... The time is right, it's a grudge matchbox end all others, Semtex has developed some TDD and Koscheck's chin is completely shot so there's a much better chance of it happening than it did before, and if he really knocks hin out, like flying gunshield/faceplant/Walk-Off KO's him dead on the ground then I might well shed a little tear of joy...

I've never wanted anything more in an MMA fight than Semtex to knock out Josh Koshcheck.

So I'm not really a fan of Kos or Semtex, but other than being from the UK why would you want the guy who sucker-punched someone after a fight to win the rematch? I'm just curious. Sore about the way Koscheck won I'm guessing.

Pretty sure it wasn't meant to be a one-off gig but he was absolutely terrible.

So I'm not really a fan of Kos or Semtex, but other than being from the UK why would you want the guy who sucker-punched someone after a fight to win the rematch? I'm just curious. Sore about the way Koscheck won I'm guessing.

I've been a fan of Paul's since 2005, met him a few times, seen him fight live... I was talking about him on here before his brief UFC run when he knocked out Bang Ludwig at Strikeforce back when Bang was smashing fools. He also stopped Kampmann when he arrives which isn't easy either...

He's a funny guy, and a spectacular fighter with one of the best highlight reels ever... Apart from the Koscheck situation, which wasnt great, but if it wasn't for it being Koscheck at the height of his heel powers whispering stuff in his ear for 15 minutes rather than a regular fighter, that wouldn't have happened... Plus it's not like he shot the guy - it was a tired, frustrated, glancing swing that put a black mark on a 50 fight career which he will never shake, despite the fact he's still destroying people now.

Has anyone mentioned how bad Kos is/was as a commentator?

Back